Do you want to reach out to 9mobile customer care the fastest ways but you do not know how to go about it?
Look no further, this post will provide you with the quickest ways to reach out to them. Etisalat now 9mobile has the best internet service in Nigeria; with such bragging rights, one could expect customers trying to rally around them for inquiries, feedback, complaints on products or services such 9mobile data plans, 9mobile tariff plans and more.
Taking a stroll down to their office is now old fashion aside from the fact you really need to be there for some services which can not be offered online or on phone. Such services could include 4g sim upgrade, sim replacement, sim registration, and many more.
The 9mobile customer care service agents are always available 24/7 and throughout the week so you can expect to have someone waiting to talk to you. Having been on the 9mobile network for years, what I have discovered about people claiming they could not reach out to 9mobile care centre is they do not have the right information.
If you are in such a category, then let us quickly go into how you can contact 9mobile customer representative.
1. 9mobile customer care number
Do not be in doubt, this is the easiest way to contact 9mobile customers representative. The only reason why you should try other means is if this fails or you have no access to a 9mobile number.
When you call or contact the customer care, there may be a little delay due to their large customer base but as soon as you chat with a customer care agent, you will receive valuable information or real-time solution.
Before you contact the customer care number, ensure you have in place some information which might be asked from you in order to confirm your identity. The required details could be your registration details including mother’s maiden name, date of birth and full names.
So below is how to contact the 9mobile customer details through their helpline;
- If you are in Nigeria with a 9mobile line, dial 200 on any GSM phone or dial 08090000200 if you are using another network.
- Customers outside Nigeria will be able to reach out by dialling +2348090000200.
- After dialling, follow the voice prompt, and in no time you will be connected to 9mobile customer care service.
It is easier to get a prompt response in the late hours or very early in the morning.
2. 9mobile customer care through email
Not my first choice if you ask me but if you need to provide substantial info concerning your issue, this could be the best chance you have got. You can attach any file as long as your email provider supports it and send to 9mobile contact details.
The best part of contacting 9mobile customer care agent through email is that you can have as many words you want and send to their official email address.
The downside is it always takes a while for the customers’ rep to get to you. If you have all the time, this is also another way to contact 9mobile without any possibility of the message getting lost.
9mobile official email address is [email protected]
3. 9mobile customer care through social media
You are going to love contacting 9mobile through social media platforms, especially twitter.
Twitter provides you with a quick way to have your problem fixed as fast it can. The company are always going to be worried about public opinion, so they will be doing all they can to ensure that complaints are quickly attended to.
Facebook is also another great place to iron it out. Instead of using the direct message, you should use the comment section. Remember, they are not the only network provider in Nigeria, they are really concerned about the opinion that might swerve the customers away. Therefore, it is natural for them to try and control things quickly.
4. 9mobile customer care via live chat
To do this, you are going to need an internet-enabled smartphone. The 9mobile live chat allows you to chat with customers’ representative through their website. This is no doubt one of the quickest ways to get in touch with 9mobile.
- To get started, visit www.9mobile.com.ng on your smartphone. Java phones are not supported.
- When the page opens, scroll down to locate live chat and simply click. The live chat is located at the bottom of the page.
- Get your inquiries and complaints to them.
- You will be advised accordingly.
5. 9mobile experience centre
Another way to get a quick solution is to visit the 9mobile experience centre. You will find anyone close to you, no matter which state you live in Nigeria.
If you are short of information on how to get the address of any experience centre near you, call the customer care for help.
The only reason you should visit the experience centre is if it can only be resolved offline. They open by 8 am and close by 5 pm daily.
6. 9mobile customer care via head office address
9mobile has its offices spread around the country, but the most official ones are the ones based in Lagos and Abuja.
If you are outside Nigeria, you can simply send a letter. If you are in Nigeria and your issues demand you to visit any of their main offices for solution or info concerning their products, you are going to need their address.
9mobile main office addresses are;
- Lagos Address: Plot 19, Zone L, Banana Island Ikoyi Lagos.
- Abuja Address: 1774 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.
- How to contact mtn customer care.
- How to talk to Airtel customer care.
- How to chat with Glo customer care.
- How to contact Ntel customer care.
- How to speak to a smile customer care.
- How to get in touch with spectranet care.
- How to reach out to swift customer rep.