Do you wish you know of any tariff plan that ensures you make calls at a cheaper rate to any network in Nigeria and some selected countries?
9mobile morelife complete is a prepaid package that gives you much more, for instance, we all know how difficult it is to get a plan that accommodates cheap local and international calls. Customers can now make that endless call at the same cheap rate for both without breaking the bank.
You just have to love 9mobile for trying to put something together for the country it operates. Gone are the days when we do complain about how expense 9mobile tariff and 9mobile data plans are, this time, several products have been revamped and made better.
There is always something for everyone, you just need to find out what will really work for you. For instance, I love 9mobile morecliq because of the 350% bonus I could enjoy, another person may feel it is one of talkzone, moretalk or cliqlite. You do not want to choose cliqlite if you are over 18 years unless it is solely for your child/children.
Benefits of 9mobile morelife complete
- 9mobile is one of the cheapest tariff plans in Nigeria with a call rate of 12k/sec to any network.
- Customers get 15 minutes of bonus data and 15 minutes voice calls (on-net calls) after N5 daily access fee has been deducted for 20 days within a month.
- Enjoy free incoming calls when roaming after a recharge of N5,000 or more within a month.
Selected countries where you can enjoy free incoming calls when roaming
- Spain (elia Sonera, Movistar/02, Orange, Vodafone)
- Saudi Arabia (Mobily)
- Kenya (Safaricom , Orange)
- UK (Vodafone, EE, 02, H3G)
- UAE (Etisalat, DU)
- South Africa (Telkom, Cell C, Vodacom, MTN)
- Germany (E-plus, Vodafone, O2, T-Mobile)
- Turkey (Turkcell, Vodafone)
- Egypt (Etisalat, Vodafone, Mobinil).
- France (SFR, Bouygues, Free Mobile, Orange)
How does 9mobile morelife complete tariff plan work + charges
Like I said at the beginning of this post, 9mobile morelife complete ensures you enjoy more hours on the calls but to get that, there is a daily access fee of N5.
At the beginning of the call, N5 access fee will be charged to ensure you get the call at a very low rate. The N5 execution time will begin at 12 am which will not be charged until after you have initiated a call which can be done any time.
After the charge, you will be able to make calls to any network in Nigeria for just 15k/sec and to selected international destinations. The applicable countries/destinations are USA, UK, Canada, China, India, Germany & Malaysia.
Charges on 9mobile morelife complete prepaid plan
Customers are charged 15 kobos for each second spent while making calls on 9mobile morelife complete plus daily access of N5.
The daily access fee is just like a visa to your destination, after the expiration, you will need to renew or back out.
National SMS to 9mobile and other networks in Nigeria is charged at N4/message and international message is charged N15/message.
Charges breakdown and calculation on 9mobile morelife complete
We are doing this in order to help you get a perfect understanding of how much value you can get on more life complete.
If you load N100 on 9mobile morelife complete – for commencing a call activity, N5 daily access fee will be taken which now means your call charges will be 15k till the rest of the day.
15 kobo x 60 minutes = 9
95/9 = 10.56
Therefore your call duration will be 10 minutes and a few seconds. This is impressive and could save you a lot of money.
How to migrate/opt-in 9mobile morelife complete
- Anyone can migrate or join 9mobile morelife but will need to own a 9mobile sim.
- Activation can be through USSD or SMS option.
- To activate the morelife complete tariff plan, send “1” as SMS to 620 or dial *620*1#
- Customers will able to confirm status by dialling *244*3#.
How to opt-out or deactivate 9mobile morelife complete
To leave or opt-out of morelife complete, you will need to move to another plan.
Dial *244*1# for morecliq,*244*2# for moretalk, *244*10# for moretalk, and *244*8# for talk zone.
You are entitled to a free migration once a month, another migration within 30 days will attract N100 charge.