Access bank internet banking is a convenient and quick way to carry out banking transactions. From transferring funds to friends and family to paying bills or airtime purchase on the go. This is exactly what everyone and business need to make up for the lost times.
Besides, it does not need a dedicated app to function. With most browsers, you should be able to do most of the banking services offered in the banking hall right on your internet supported devices.
To use the access bank online platform, you will need internet supported devices like computer and smartphones. However, smartphones have always been a good choice because of the comfort of carrying one around compared to a personal computer.
Both individual and corporate customers can use Access Bank Internet Banking (Online).
This article will show you how to successfully register for Access Bank Internet Banking and log in, but first, let me introduce you to all features and benefits you stand to gain from using the Access Bank Online Banking Platform.
FEATURES OF ACCESS BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- Customers can transfer cash between their accounts and other bank accounts anytime and any day.
- As an individual or corporate customer, you will be able to make bulk payments to clients, contractors, or suppliers.
- Customers can see real-time account balances and all transactions ever carried out via Access Online.
- Pay bills such as DSTV, Startimes, Nepa bills, GOTV, and also set up standing orders.
- View uncollected funds on your account and transaction history on your account.
- View, download, and print account activity and compact activity of all your accounts in any format.
BENEFITS OF ACCESS BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- Banking transactions can be carried out anytime and any day.
- Convenient, easy, and quick banking can be performed from the comfort of your home, office, or just any location.
- Customers are provided instant location of any chargeable transactions.
- Banking services are available 24 hours a day, thus extending banking hours on the Access Bank Internet Platforms.
- Customers will enjoy speed, efficiency, and User-friendly platforms.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ACCESS ONLINE / INTERNET BANKING
There are two ways for individuals and corporate customers to register for Access Online, it can be done at any of their branches or online.
- Open your browser and enter www.accessbankplc.com.
- Click on Internet Banking.
- Select, “Individual” if you use savings or current accounts. Do note that “Business” is for corporate customers.
- Enter your valid Current/Saving Account number and submit. Authentication will be sent to your email and mobile number.
- Enter the code on the space provided and click “Submit”.
- Choose your ID, Password, and Secure Image.
- Click on the box to agree to the Accept the Terms & Conditions and submit.
- For quick access to the Access Bank Registration Link, follow ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank.
HOW TO APPLY AS CORPORATE CLIENT FOR ACCESS INTERNET BANKING ONLINE
Access PRIMUSPLUS is a fully integrated, secure web-based electronic platform designed to provide Access Bank corporate clients with one-point access to a comprehensive suite of banking solutions via an intuitive user interface.
- To apply for Access Online as a Corporate Customer, simply visit www.accessbankplc.com via your browser.
- Click “Internet Banking” > “Business”. You will be navigated to Access Primus Plus.
- On the Access Primus Page, click “PrimusPlus Registration”
- Enter your Access Bank Account Number, otherwise known as Nuban Account Number, and Click “Get Corporate Code”
- A code will be sent to your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the code to continue your Access Bank PrimusPlus Registration.
- Follow online prompts to complete the Access Bank Internet Banking Registration.
- Alternatively, visit www.accessbankplc.com/primus/index.html to sign up for Access Online.
HOW TO LOG IN TO ACCESS BANK INTERNET BANKING PLATFORM
- Visit the Access Bank Official Website via your browser.
- To log in to the Access Bank Internet Banking Platform, click “Internet Banking”.
- Select “Individual” if you operate a savings or current account”
- Enter your username and password to gain access to your Access Bank Dashboard.
- If you are a corporate client, visit the Access Bank Official Website and then click “Business”. You will be taken to “PrimusPlus”. On the PrimusPlus, click “Menu” and then “Customer Login”. Follow prompts to log in.
MORE ABOUT ACCESS BANK PRIMUSPLUS
If you are an access bank corporate customer, you will find Primus Plus very beneficial. It is designed to provide a great banking experience with innovative functionalities and features which can be helpful to grow your business.
PrimusPlus is fully integrated and secured to help improve business and is also designed in line with leading practices. Corporate customers will be able to carry out secure transactions faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Services offered by Access Primus Plus include Financial Supply Chain Management, Collections/Receivables, Customs Duty Payment, Balance & Transaction Reporting, Liquidity Management, Investment Management, Financial Supply Chain Management, Card Services, Cash Flow Forecasting, Payments, Cash Flow Forecasting, and more.
Customers can also carry out Access Bank Bank Internet Banking Registration at the bank. The customer care rep are always ready to help as regards that.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.