Do you need Access Bank Loan but do not know how to obtain it? Here is an article that will describe the various loan types offered by the Bank and how to apply using code and other methods.
We all know how cumbersome it is to get a loan these days, but Access (Diamond) has structured it in a way for everyone to benefit from it.
Whatever the loan for, you can get it provided you qualify and have the necessary documents to tender. Although, not every loan demands documentation as some can be accessed online.
With Access bank, you can get loans for a new smartphone, vehicle, project, children’s school fees, and many more.
ACCESS BANK LOANS, REQUIREMENTS, AND HOW TO APPLY
1. Access Bank PayDay Loan
Access Bank payday loan is an instant loan given to salaried and non-salaried workers. With a payday loan, you can easily obtain money from the bank without collateral and documentation.
With this type of Access bank loan, customers will no longer need to wait till when they get paid before they can do what they need to do.
On access bank payday loan, The maximum amount you can get is 75% of your monthly salary. If you have any active loans with the bank, then it will also be put under consideration to determine how much loan you should get. For instance, if your salary is N100,000 monthly and you have an active loan of N20,000. You will get a 75% loan amount of N80,000 from Access Bank.
Customers can get the loan at one go or part by part in as much they have not exceeded the eligible amount. The Access PayDay Loan amount is expected to be paid when you get your next salary which should not be more than 31 days.
Also, you do not have to be an Access bank customer to get a loan from Access bank, as long as your salary is processed via Remita or IPPIS, you are also qualified for an Access bank payday loan. However, if you must access this loan type, access bank account will be opened for you.
How to apply for Access Bank PayDay Loan?
To apply for Access bank payday loan, Access and diamond bank customers should dial the Access Bank USSD code *901*11*1# from the mobile phone number linked to their account.
Alternatively, download the Access Bank QuickBucks App from Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
If you are already an Access Bank customer, simply install and launch Access Mobile App > select Loans & Investments. Follow prompts to complete your Access Loan Application.
Payday loans can also be requested from Access Bank Internet Banking and WhatsApp Banking channels.
2. Access Bank Personal Loan
If you are an employer or a manager in any establishment, you can empower your employees with Access Bank Personal loan.
Putting your employees first surely has some massive benefits, and you will be surprised how much they would do right by you. Happy employees could lead to more productivity at work.
On access bank payday loan, the loan tenure is 36 months, that is 3 years. Therefore, customers can get a loan amount of up to 75% of their yearly net salary provided applicants are employees with terminal benefits. If not, you will only be able to access 50% of your net annual salary. It also comes with Credit life insurance.
Requirements To Get Access Payday Loan
- Completed Access Payday Application Form.
- Evidence of Confirmation (Letter of Confirmation, Last promotion letter, etc.)
- Completed Employee Status.
- Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- BVN, Credit checks, and Letter of Lien/Set-off.
- Copy of Employment ID and valid means of identification.
How To Apply For Access Bank Personal Loan
To apply for Access bank personal loan, customers will need to fill an interest form online. www.accessbankplc.com/Personal-Banking/LOANS/Personal-Loan.aspx#PersonalLoan.
You will need to provide your full names as they appear on your Access bank account, access bank account number, phone number, email, and the branch where the loan will be taken.
To qualify for a Personal loan from Access bank, You must have paid down at least 50% of your existing facility and also not have missed any repayment in the last 6 months.
3. Device Finance (Smartphone Purchased On Credit)
Access bank quickbucks can do much more than you think. Do you need to upgrade your smartphone but you do not have enough cash for the device, then you should lean on Access bank for the smartphone purchase.
Customers will be able to procure a new device with a contract arrangement that includes a monthly airtime bundle from Access/Diamond bank.
To buy phones on credit from Access bank, there won’t be any need for collateral. All you need is to download and install ‘Quickbucks’ from google play store or apple store depending on which operating system your device runs on.
How To Purchase Phone On Credit From Access Bank (Device Financing)
- To purchase a phone on credit, download ‘QuickBucks’ from apple or google play store.
- Launch the app from your phone.
- Enter your email address and BVN linked phone number.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Use the OTP to verify your account.
- Upon verification, create an app password and transaction PIN. Transaction pin will be used to validate any transaction from Access bank quickbucks.
- Provide personal details such as address, name, salary account name and number, BVN, etc.
- Consent to terms and conditions by clicking the box.
- Click on the ‘device finance’ console.
- Select the phone of your choice and fill in the required details.
- Click on ‘get this device’.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- A transaction code will be sent to your mail with other requirements for pickup of the device.
4. Vehicle Finance By Access Bank
Access bank vehicle finance is a way customers can acquire new vehicles in a convenient form. This finance is only available to salaried workers, SMEs, and Corporate customers.
Vehicle finance comes with up to 48 months tenor, giving customers enough time to pay back and with an equity contribution as low as 10% of invoice value.
The general requirements needed to qualify for Access Bank Vehicle Financing are Completed Vehicle Lease Application Form, Credit Checks, Pro forma invoice from any of the Bank’s approved vendors, and Blank transfer of ownership Form. However, each class of customers allowed to obtain vehicle finance has other requirements they need to meet.
Other Requirements For Salaried Income Persons
- Letter of introduction.
- Employee Status Inquiry/Employer Confirmation & Undertaking.
- Recent six (6) months pay slip/salary bank statement.
- Other Requirements SMEs And Corporate Clients
- Company profile
- Recent management/audited accounts
- Bank statement(s)
- Personal Guarantee of a Director of the company supported by notarized statement of net worth
- Board resolution (applicable to corporates only)
How To Apply For Access Bank Vehicle Financing
If you have looked over the general and other requirements and you are qualified for this scheme, the next step is to apply for vehicle finance. Remember, Vehicles include wagons, buses, bicycles, motor vehicles, and lorries.
To apply for vehicle financing by Access Bank, simply visit www.accessbankplc.com/Personal-Banking/LOANS/Vehicle-Finance.aspx. Use the indicator to select what applies to you and click ‘apply now’. Follow prompts to complete your application. The loan interest rate is calculated at 22% p.a.
5. Advance For School Fees By Access Bank
There are times when things do not go as planned especially when it concerns Children’s school fees. As a bank that understands how distressing it can be when we fail to carry out our responsibility as parent or parent, Advance For School Fees was introduced to give a temporary cover.
Advance for School Fees scheme is designed to provide parents/guardians with a loan amount needed to cover tuition fees for their children or wards. The short term financing can be used at any level be it undergraduate study or professional exams.
Access bank advance for school fees has up to 6 months tenure with an Interest rate of 18% per annum. Management Fee is charged at 1% only. The loan is available to both salaried and non-salaried workers.
Required Documents For Salaried Customers
- Completed application form and duly accepted offer letter.
- School fees bill / invoice in the name of the student. The bill should contain the total fee amount
- Valid ID card and a recent utility bill.
- Required Documents For Non-Salaried Customers.
- Duly completed application form, valid ID card, and 1-year Bank statement of corporate account.
- CAC documents, recent Utility Bill (within the last 3 months).
- Duly accepted offer letter.
- School fees bill/ invoice in the name of the student. The bill should contain the total fee.
- Evidence of lien on treasury bill, fixed deposit on any money market investments. OR Receipt of acceptable guarantee (individual or corporate) and Statement of Net worth of guarantor.
- Additional Documents for Out of Bank
- Executed NIBBS mandate form.
- Acceptable party guarantee of personal or corporate (Guarantor must maintain a salary or corporate account with Access bank).
- Statement of Net worth of guarantor
Payslips and last 6 months statement.
How to apply for Advance For School Fees
- To apply for school fees loan/advance for school fees from Access bank, simply download forms from the website’s page – www.accessbankplc.com/Personal-Banking/LOANS/Advance-for-School-Fees.aspx.
- Complete the required forms/documents and send them to [email protected].
- The access bank customer care will now review and if qualified, offer letter is then communicated for execution.
- The loan is disbursed into your account and immediately transferred to the school’s account.
- Visit the school and present the transaction receipt.
6. Access Bank W Power Loan
W power loan is designed to empower women by providing access to loans and credit facilities. W POWER LOAN can come in two ways depending on what the loan is meant for, term and working capital loan.
A term loan is meant for businesswomen who need to buy new machinery, equipment, or any fixed asset. It can also be an upgrade on the old ones.
Working capital is a loan meant for purchase of raw materials or to settle daily operating expenses while running the business.
Depending on the type of business and its risk associated with the business, businesswomen can get up to 100million naira in loans. To access the loan, understand that the loan is only meant for businesses owned by women or that have at least 50% female ownership. Also, the business must have been running for at least one year to qualify for it.
The repayment period is up to 36 months with a maximum tenor of up to 12 months for working capital on W Power Loan. It comes with a 15% interest rate per Annum, a one-off charge of 1% management fee, and 0.5% credit life insurance on the promoter.
The maximum loan amount a customer can access is N100m although it depends on the nature of the business and some other factors.
To learn more and apply for an Access bank w power loan, visit https://www.accessbankplc.com/personal-banking/LOANS/W-Power-Loan/W-Power-Loan-FAQs.aspx. Understand that this loan type comes with collateral.
7. Creative Sector Loan By Access Bank
If you have a business in any of the following – Fashion, Information Technology, Movie Production, Movie Distribution, Music or you need a Software Engineering Student Loan, the bank in partnership with CBN has a loan plan for you.
Central Bank of Nigeria has an on-lending scheme to boost job creation in Nigeria by providing loans at affordable rates to the creative sector.
The loan tenor depends on the tiers but the maximum tenor is 10 years with an interest rate of 9% (all charges inclusive). The business must be owned by a Nigerian. The repayment period is a maximum of 3 years for Software Engineering Student Loans and 10 years for Movie Production & Distribution, Fashion, Information Technology, and Music.
To apply for Creative Sector Loan, contact your Account Officer, Access bank customer care rep, or visit any Access Bank branch close to you. Please, do note that you will need to complete the necessary documentation to access the loan.
Documents required are a detailed business plan including the financial plan, economic benefits, and three years’ financial projections. This will also include proposed loan disbursement and repayment details. 3 years audited accounts for existing companies and Statement of Affairs for start-ups and companies with less than 3 years of existence.
After a thorough review, the relationship officers will contact you for further discussion and process your loan request. Do note that collateral is needed to secure loans, the customer service rep will advise accordingly.
To learn more about the loan, visit www.accessbankplc.com/Personal-Banking/LOANS/Creative-Sector-Loan.aspx.
8. Small Ticket Personal Loans by Access Bank
Small ticket personal loan is an instant digital loan product targeted at salary earners who meet the bank’s criteria. This is of the types of Access bank loans that requires less stress before getting it.
It can be accessed without the need to visit the bank since application can be carryout using the Access bank ussd code or quickbucks.
Qualified custumers will be able to access up to 400% of their net monthly salary less any active loans at the Bank. Access bank’s Small ticket personal loan comes with 12 months tenor.
The interest rate for Small ticket personal loan is 1.7%. Other charges are: 1% Management fee, 0.33% Credit life insurance.
To be eligible for Small ticket personal loan, you must be earning at least ₦100,000 monthly salary.
How Do I Request For A Small Ticket Personal Loan?
- To apply for small ticket personal loan by Access Bank, dial the USSD code *901*11*1#.
- Alternatively, download the Access Bank’s QuickBucks App, available on Google Playstore or Apple App Store. Register and apply for the loan right there.
9. Lending Against Turnover
Are you self employed, non-salary income account holder or running an enterprise and you need a quick loan to get things running as expected, Access Bank’s Lending Against Turnover might be the best shot for you.
Sometimes, you might come across urgent needs for money and you are currently low on cash, you can count on Access bank to help out. The service is available 24/7 and does not require you to visit the bank before applying for the loan.
No documentation required and collateral required. You must have been using the bank for at least 6 months to get Lending Against Turnover.
The maximum amount Access bank customers can get is 50% of their monthly average turnover for six (6) months, less any active loans in the Bank. The tenor of the loan is just 30 days.
How To Apply For Lending Against Turnover (LATO)
- To apply for lending against turnover loan, simply dial *901*11# or *426*11# from the phone number linked to your Access Bank Account.
- Alternatively, go to your app store and download the QuickBucks App. Available on Google Playstore and Apple App Store. Thereafter, apply for LATO via the app.
10. Access Bank Salary Advance
Another loan service Salary income earners might be interested in is Salary Advance. This is a product that allows Salaried workers to access 200% of net monthly salary and with tenor of 6 months.
To enjoy this service, you must be earning a minimum salary of ₦50,000 and be an account holder with Access Bank for at least 3 months. No documentation or collateral required to get Salary advance from Access bank.
The interest rate for Salary advance is 1.9%. Other charges are: 1% Management fee, 0.20% Credit life insurance.
To apply for Access bank salary advance, dial *901*11*1# or apply through the ‘QuickBucks App’. The app can be downloaded from Google play store or apple store depending on your smartphone.