Are you an Airtel customer and you want all package including SMS and international calls in just one tariff plan? Introducing to you Airtel SmartPremier, one of the trending and exciting tariff plans on Airtel network.
Airtel SmartPremier is an exhilarating postpaid plan that provides bundled package including unlimited voice, data, data and SMS plus international calls.
This plan does not get to choose just one variant like Airtel SmartTalk which allows you to make calls at a very cheap rate or Airtel SmartTrybe that offer great discount in data and voice calls. Airtel Smartpremier is coming out blazing and making sure you never missed out any value.
Benefits of Airtel SmartPremier
- There is no daily access fee for daily access fee on Airtel SmartPremier.
- Unused bonus can be carried over to the next one – therefore, the use or lose it does not apply.
- This plan is the best plan for postpaid customers who want very cheap tariff plan.
- Postpaid customers will be able to get up to 1000 SMS, 6GB data and 1000 minutes of voice calls.
- This bundle package is available for 30 days which gives you enough time for usage.
- Customers will be able to make calls at the rate of 11k per second to all local networks.
- Freedom to change your preferred international destination when you dial *470# or *228*1#.
- Make calls at 11k/second to selected international destinations within bundle minutes.
- It supports top international destinations like USA, UK, Canada, China, Malaysia, India, and Spain.
- Customer will be able to purchase both N5,000 and N10,000 packages at the same time and within 30 days.
How do I join the Airtel Smart Premier Packages?
To enjoy Airtel SmartPremier Package, you will need to meet some requirements. The modalities for coming on board are;
- Completed and signed Agreement Form.
- Any Government-issued ID card (National ID card, Intl passport, or Driver’s license.
- 2 Passport Photographs of account holder (endorsed at the back)
- Direct debit mandate (optional)
- Payment of security deposit equal to or higher than the credit limit.
Airtel Smartpremier Variants
Do know that both new and old customers can come on board. Airtel smartpremier comes in two variants, they are:
1. Airtel SmartPremier platinum
- Price: N5,000
- Voice Minutes: 500
- SMS: 500
- Data: 3GB
- Validity: 30 days
2. Airtel SmartPremier platinum plus.
- Price: N10,000
- Voice Minutes: 1000
- SMS: 1000
- Data: 6GB
- Validity: 30 days
Call charges on Airtel Smartpremier
Postpaid customers on Airtel can enjoy call at the rate of 11k/second to all networks in Nigeria. They can also select any of the 7 countries and make calls at 11k per second as well. The countries are China, India, United Kingdom, United States Of America, Malaysia, and Spain.
They will also be able to make calls to top 5 international destinations for 20k/sec. The countries are China, India, UK(fixed), Canada, and the US. Other international destinations will be charged at their standard rate.
SMS to local network is charged at the normal rate of N4/SMS while to an international destination will be charged at N15/SMS.
Calculator for call charges on Airtel SmartPremier
Call rate is unbelievably low on Airtel SmartPremier. To understand how much you are paying when you purchase N100 airtime. Do note that the N100 is just for illustration.
A call duration of 60 seconds is calculated as 11k(call charge)x60sec(duration) which will give us N6.6. A customer pays N6.6 for every one minute.
6.6×15 will give us 99 which means that a postpaid customer will still have N1 left after using 15 minutes on call. Impressive you will say considering that even Airtel Smart connect does not give that much in value.
How to migrate/activate Airtel SmartPremier
- To migrate to Airtel SmartPremier, the main condition is to be a postpaid customer.
- There are one of the two options available to choose from, SmartPremier platinum & SmartPremier platinum plus.
- Dial *470# to subscribe to any of the plans.
- Reply with 1 to select Airtel SmartPremier platinum or 2 to activate SmartPremier platinum plus.
- A new customer who is not a postpaid customer will need to visit Airtel to complete the modalities.