Another new loan service by UBA is in town called Click Credit. Do not get knocked by urgent needs that you think you have no control over, move things easily with click credit UBA.
Click credit is a superfast loan that is opened to UBA customers with a UBA salary account.
Trust me, I know what it feels like to be run over by emergency needs. There are some pressing needs that just pop up with no warnings. For instance, you just found out that your car needs some fixing. Home improvement could also be another reason why you need Click credit by UBA bank.
The other reasons could be children’s school fees, wedding plans and more. Whatever the reason why you need a UBA loan, click credit would be enough.
Do I need to remind you that you can get up to N5 million loan from UBA? Think about what big project you can invest on. How about starting a business or support the ones you are currently running? The huge UBA loan should be more than enough to get things rolling.
This UBA loan is designed to address the urgent needs of customers whose salary accounts are with the UBA bank, UBA salary account precisely.
As a bank whose interest lies in providing quality and improved services, this loan service by UBA adheres to the mission of creating value for its customers while assisting them to meet their urgent needs.
How does Click Credit UBA work?
Click credit loan is a way by which UBA is providing credit facility to customers that run salary account. It is the same thing as saying this is totally an account for salaried workers working for any firm or organisation.
For you to qualify for ClickCredit, you must earn not less than N25,000 as salary. What you get from UBA loan service will depend on how much you earn as salary and your credit history. On click credit UBA, you can get up to N5,000,000 which repayment can be spread over 12 months. It comes with a fair interest of 1.58% monthly which gives us 18.96 per annum.
The 12 months repayment period will be structured in a way that it will not have much effect on your income. It follows the principle of what you get determines how much will be given. This is just a way to protect you.
How do I qualify for Click Credit UBA?
- You must earn not less than N25,000 as monthly salary.
- Applicants must fall between the ages of 18 and 59 to get click credit.
- There is no need to tender collateral to get the UBA loan.
- No paper-work needed.
- There are no extra fees or additional fees on your loan amount aside from interest rate.
- Customers would be able to apply via UBA Mobile Banking, LEO and UBA internet banking.
- You must have been receiving your salary through UBA for at least six months before you can be eligible for UBA click credit loan.
How to apply for Click Credit UBA
- On your UBA linked phone number, dial the UBA loan code *919*28#.
- Follow on-screen prompts to get your click credit loan with no collateral.
- You can also apply using all UBA digital platforms.
UBA contact details
You can contact UBA for more help by visiting any UBA branch close to you. They are also available on facebook, Search for “UBACHATBANKING” on Facebook with the verified logo (Blue Tick)
Alternatively, say “HELLO” to Leo on WhatsApp +2349030019007. This is another ideal way to make contact with UBA.