Registration has never been an issue for most people on Sportybet, but the main challenge is how to deposit money. Luckily, no matter where you are, be it Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, or Kenya, there are quite a number of ways to fund your Sportybet Account.
Sportybet remains another betting company that puts the interest of its customers at heart, the arrangement has already been made with various stakeholders including banks, fintech, and telecoms.
You can have your account funded in no time even with zero fees. However, the zero-fee will depend on the payment gateways used. If you have used banks or payment gateways like paystack, you will notice that service charge is zero. Meanwhile, before you proceed with your payment, you will be provided with the payment details, this way, you can decide whether to continue or choose an alternative with no service charge.
Let us go to the part where we reveal how you can fund your Sportybet Account in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and Zambia.
FUNDING SPORTYBET ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
As a Nigerian and Sportybet Customer, you have quite a number of options to deposit money into your Sportybet account. The deposit options include deposit using a bank account, pay using an ATM card, deposit using a bank card.
SportyBet will pay all service fees for all the methods used to deposit other than Quickteller that charge N100.00 per Deposit. The minimum deposit amount per transaction is N100.00. The maximum deposit amount per transaction is N9,999,999. There is no limit to the number of deposit transactions.
If for some reasons you are unable to fund your wallet, this could be due to insufficient balance in your account or network issues. Whatever the reason, you may need to check with your bank.
Deposits are usually instantly, however, in some cases, it may take up to 2 hours depending on the network and other third parties. If the deposit amount does not reflect, you will need to contact Sportybet Customer Care on their official link.
HOW TO DEPOSIT USING A BANK CARD
- To fund your sportybet using a bank card, log into your Sportybet account using www.sportybet.com/ng.
- Go to the “My Account”, and click on
- Click on “Card”
- Provide your debit card number, Expiry date, CVV, and the amount you wish to deposit. The CVV is a 3 digit code at the back of your card.
- Click on “Top Up Now”
- Provide a PIN, Bank Token or OTP sent to your mobile phone.
- You have successfully funded your SportyBet account.
HOW TO DEPOSIT USING A BANK ACCOUNT
- Another way to deposit money is by using your Bank Account.
- To fund your account using your bank account, you will need to log in to your account.
- Click on “Account or Profile Icon”
- Click on “Deposit”
- On this page, select “other banks”
- Select your bank name, account number, and the deposit amount.
- Then, click “Top Up Now”
- Provide your birthday or one-time password (OTP) sent to your inbox.
- Complete the transaction using the code.
HOW TO DEPOSIT USING ATM
- To fund your Sportybet wallet using an ATM, you will need to insert your card and select “Quickteller” or “Pay bills” depending on the machine.
- Choose your account type. Account type could be a savings or current account.
- Select “Paying Merchant” or “Others”.
- Enter the merchant code. Sportybet merchant code is 04347201.
- Enter the reference number, the reference number is the phone number registered to your Sportybet Account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and your phone number.
- Transaction successful, this is how to deposit on Sportybet using ATM card.
FUNDING SPORTYBET ACCOUNT IN GHANA
If you live or work in Ghana, you can also deposit money easily. Ghanian has two deposit options, they can fund their Sportybet wallet using Online or using a Paybill. SportyBet pays for all service charges, therefore deposits are completely free.
After registration on the Sportybet’s Website, The minimum deposit is GHS 1.00 while the maximum deposit amount per transaction is GHS 20,000.00.
At times, you may be unable to fund your account, which could be because of the daily limit set by the Mobile Wallet provider or insufficient balance, you could talk to Sportybet or your mobile wallet customer care. Even if Sportybet is unable to help, you can be sure of getting valuable tips.
HOW TO PAY USING ONLINE DEPOSIT IN GHANA
- Log in to your Sportybet account to deposit online via www.sportybet.com/gh. You can also use the Sportybet app.
- Click on “My Account” and select “Deposit”
- Among the payment options available, choose the payment option you wish to use for deposit.
- Click on “Top Up Now”
- Instructions will be sent to your registered phone number. It is important to follow it.
- Once successfully carried out, click on “Completed” on the app or website to confirm.
- Your Sportybet wallet will be credited after completing the validation steps.
HOW TO DEPOSIT ON SPORTYBET USING A PAYBILL
- To fund your Sportynet Account in Ghana using a Paybill, dial the ussd code, *711*222# on your mobile phone.
- Enter the deposit amount into the space provided.
- Follow the instructions on your mobile phone to complete the transaction.
- Endeavour to use the same mobile number attached to your Sportybet Account.
FUNDING SPORTYBET ACCOUNT IN KENYA
If you are in Kenya and also own a Sportybet account, you can also deposit using M-Pesa. Sportybet has 3 options under M-Pesa, they are deposits via M-Pesa Paybill, Deposit By SMS, and online deposit.
The minimum deposit allowed on Sportybet Kenya is KES 1.00 and the maximum limit on deposit per transaction is KES 70,000.00.
Customers should also ensure they have additional money for service charge in their respective M-Pesa account before initiating the deposit. If it happens you come across any issues during the processing, this could be because of insufficient balance, network or daily limit transfer set by M-Pesa.
For further investigation, you can always contact Sportybet or M-Pesa for guides.
HOW TO FUND SPORTYBET USING M-PESA PAYBILL
- If you want to deposit money into your Sportybet account via mpesa paybill, Go to the M-Pesa menu.
- Choose “Payment” service and click “Paybill”
- Provide the business number. The business number for Sportbet is 202202.
- Enter Account Number: SPORTYBET.
- Enter the amount you wish to credit in your account.
- Provide your Mpesa pin and confirm your transaction.
HOW TO DEPOSIT ONLINE SPORTYBET ONLINE
- To deposit online, go to www.sportybet.com/ke using your browser.
- Go to Account and click on Deposit.
- Click on “Online Deposit”
- Select the amount you wish to deposit and click “Pay”
- Tap “Top up now”, then enter your service pin into your phone to validate the ongoing transaction.
- Once you have validated it, the fund will be sent to your Sportybet Account.
HOW TO FUND SPORTYBET WALLET VIA SMS
- Another easier way to deposit money in your Sportybet account is by using SMS.
- Send “deposit#[deposit amount]” to 29123, for example, SMS “deposit#5000” to 29123. Ensure you remove the quotation marks before sending it.
- The money will be moved from your M-pesa account to your wallet. Ensure you have enough money in your balance for the transaction.
FUNDING SPORTYBET ACCOUNT IN ZAMBIA
People in Zambia can also deposit without going through any sort of stress. Deposits can be made through MTN and Airtel Mobile Money. Also, it is really easy to use.
The minimum deposit amount in Kenya is ZMW 2 and the maximum limit per transaction is ZMW 20,000. Deposits are made available anytime and anyday, and come without a service charge.
Customers in Kenya should understand that deposits are processed within a few minutes. However, there may be slight delays at times but can be carried out successfully in less than 2 hours. If after the stipulated time, you still do have the money in your wallet, you may need to contact the customer care.
HOW TO FUND SPORTYBET WALLET USING ONLINE DEPOSIT
- To deposit money into your bet account, log in to your dashboard via www.sportybet.com/zm.
- Go to “Online Deposit” which is located under “Deposit”
- Choose your Payment Options.
- Enter the amount you want to credit into your account.
- Click on “Top Up Now”.
- Check your inbox for the message, you will need to carry out the instructions given to complete the transaction.
- Your Sportybet Account should be credited.