Buying from the local store or from the retailer is not the only way to buy Airtime on your Phone. In fact, I rarely buy from them since I discovered a better way to load credit.
For someone who tends to recharge a lot, I find it very inconvenient to be buying some couples of cards and still have to load them one by one. Whereas, I could just get what I need at one go. This is the kind of thing you get to enjoy by using EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code.
The use of USSD code has come to stay and it is not surprising to see several people taking to it. The best part of using Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code is the fact that you do not need to need to have a smartphone. You will be fine as long as your phone has the capacity to unmask the network of your mobile line.
If you are not totally taken to it, there are other several ways to recharge anytime and anywhere. You could go to play store or app store depending on what type of phone you use and download Union Bank Mobile App. The only disadvantage is that you will need to be connected to the internet to use the app, whereas you do not need the internet for Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code.
What You Should Know About Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code
For a start, you must be a customer of the bank and if you have not done so, you just need to declare an interest at any branch of union bank or dial *326*1# to open an Xpress account or *326*3# for Xpress save.
During registration, your phone number and email address are very important, so it will do well if you continue to use them. If there is any change, you should visit the bank to ask that your profile should be updated.
During online or mobile banking, OTP at times is sent to your Phone number and email address to authenticate transactions.
Another thing to take note is that you will be required to register for a transaction pin. The transaction pin or security pin can be used to substantiate any banking transactions you execute. When you first use the Ecobank ussd code after account opening, you will be prompted to create a transaction pin.
As an Ecobank Bank Customer, you will be able to buy airtime for yourself or for family and friends. You can also extend such a charitable attitude to anyone around you.
Charges and Limit on Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code
You are not charged any fee for using the ussd code to recharge from your ecobank account. You can use it, in as much you are yet to reach the daily threshold.
The maximum daily limit is N5000. If you plan to recharge more, you might need to seek out other options.
How To Buy Credit Via Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code
- To load airtime for yourself, dial *326*Amount# on the phone number linked to your account. For example, *326*500#
- To buy airtime for a third party or a friend via ecobank airtime recharge code, simply dial *326*Amount*Beneficiary Phone Number#. For example, *326*500*08123456789#
- Enter your transaction pin. If you do not have, the system will guide you in setting it. You will need the last 4 digits on your debit card to create a transaction pin.
- Airtime has been successfully purchased.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Ecobank
- Ecobank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check ecobank account number.
- Ecobank ussd code: How to use it.
- Ecobank bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Ecobank Account Balance on Phone.