Ecobank transfer code is your best chance when you want to send money as quickly as possible.
You will agree with me that it is always difficult to manage our time. If you stay in places like Lagos, it just does not get easy as chances are you will always come across gridlocks if your bank happens to be outside your locality.
However, this could be avoided using the easy, effective and secure means. You can decide to use any ATM around you or simply download Ecobank Mobile Banking App. These are just recommendations, but for the purpose of this article, we would stick with Ecobank Transfer Code.
Ecobank Transfer Code is just another string among the ecobank ussd code, you will find various strings that can let you purchase airtime for yourself or for family and friends, pay for bills, open an account and even much more.
What You Should Know Ecobank Transfer Code
Like I always stated, if you want to use the Ecobank transfer code, you will need to have your account opened with the bank. The account can be opened using the ussd code or at the bank.
Regardless, the most important things are your email address and phone number. These are the tools you will be needing mostly for authentication purposes. Your phone number is more like a passport to enjoy mobile banking services while on the go or anywhere.
If you have lost your mobile line, it only takes you a few minutes to change the one in your account to your current mobile number.
Thereafter, you will need to create a transaction pin. This pin becomes your key to carrying out banking transactions.
Transfer Charges And Limits On Ecobank Transfer Services
Bank transfer charges have been recently revised and it is now better. If you are sending cash below N5000, you are charged N10 transfer fee; any amount between N5001 to N50000 will attract a charge of N25 and any amount above N50000 will be charged N50.
If you are using Ecobank transfer code, USSD transaction limit is N100,000 daily, but in multiples of N20,000 per transaction.
How To Create A Transaction Pin Via Ecobank
- To create a transaction pin, Dial *326#
- Select option 2 to activate Ecobank USSD (create PIN)
- Enter Account number when prompted.
- Follow prompts to create the 6 digits transaction pin, otherwise known as security pin.
- This pin will be used to verify banking transactions you execute.
How To Send Money To Another Account Via Ecobank Transfer Code
- To send money to another bank’s account, simply dial *326# from the phone number linked with your Ecobank’s account.
- Select option that corresponds with “Transfer Funds”
- Enter the account number of the beneficiary.
- Confirm the recipient via the displayed full names.
- Enter your 6 digits transaction pin to authenticate the transfer.
- The money should leave your account while the beneficiary will be credited.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Ecobank
- Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to use ecobank ussd code.
- Ways to check ecobank account number.
- Ecobank bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Ecobank Account Balance on Phone.