Need a way out when it is looking likely you are not going to get hold of your bank soon? You should think about using the Ecobank USSD Code.
Besides, this is one of the quickest ways to carry out banking transactions especially when there are long queues in the banking hall. If you are not using the Ecobank Mobile App, this is another alternative to ensure you carry out banking transactions while on the go.
HOW DOES ECOBANK USSD WORK
The ecobank ussd code can be used to send and receive money, buy airtime for your phone or for third parties, pay bills and merchants and even more.
However, to start using this service, there are conditions to be met. The first step is you must open an account with ecobank. To open an ecobank account, you will need to visit the bank or open one online.
Bank account can be opened on ecobank mobile app or via the ecobank shortcode. To open via the ecobank shortcode? Dial *326#, select “1” which corresponds with “Open Xpress Account” and follow prompts. Your ecobank account number will be immediately sent to your inbox.
If you are opening online, do note that the account will not be a standard account. To operate a standard account, you will need to migrate.
If you are opting to open an account in their physical office, you will need to go with your passport photograph, valid ID card, and utility bill. You will also need to complete a standard form and return back to the officer.
Your bank account opening will be processed and in no time, you will be sent your account number via SMS.
BENEFITS OF ECOBANK USSD CODE
- Send money from your ecobank account to another account within seconds.
- Purchase airtime for yourself, family or friends.
- Pay bills using the fastest, easy and secure means.
- As an ecobank instant banking user, you will also be able to get an express loan.
- Express save is also available for customers who wish to save money in their digital savings account.
- Check account balance any time and any day.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY VIA ECOBANK USSD CODE
- Simply dial *326# from the phone number linked to your ecobank account.
- Select “Transfer Funds”
- Provide the beneficiary’s account number.
- Provide your 6 digits security pin to confirm the transaction.
- You are done.
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME VIA ECOBANK CODE
- To buy airtime on your phone, simply dial *326*Amount# (*326*200#) from your phone number.
- To send airtime/credit to friends or family, simply *326*Amount*Phone Number# (*326*500*0812345678#)
- Provide your transaction pin.
- If you do not yet have, you will be induced to create your pin.
- The maximum daily limit is N5,000.
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE VIA ECOBANK USSD CODE
- To check your ecobank account balance, dial *326*0# from the registered phone number.
- Enter the 4 digits transaction pin to validate transaction.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen and also sent to your inbox.
- The service is available 24/7.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Ecobank
- Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check ecobank account number.
- How to download and register on ecobank mobile app.
- Ecobank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to check Ecobank Account Balance on Phone.