FCMB Internet / Online Banking is another way First City Monument Bank brings its great services to wherever you are. All commercial banks in Nigeria are always looking for ways to provide customers easy and efficient ways for them to carry out banking transactions.
The success of the ATM, mobile app, and USSD services have surely left a good impression. It has no doubt help FCMB customers to save some time and resources. Before the advent of these inventions, one will need to visit the bank to carry out banking transactions which may lead to spending some great amount of time in the bank. Also, the long list form is another to contend with.
Things are improving and I do consider FCMB Online Banking to be better than the rest to some extent though. Although the USSD can work on any type of mobile phone, it does not have all the features and benefits that come with using Internet Banking. Meanwhile, FCMB Mobile App comes very close but it can only be accessed via the app platform.
As for FCMB Internet Banking (FCMB Online), you can access the bank services from anywhere, and on any browser provided it is connected to the internet. This service is available for both individual customers and corporate customers. FCMB Savings and current account holder are classified under individual customers while corporate customers are those that run SMEs or any large scale businesses.
In this post, you will be shown how you can register as an individual or corporate customers and ways to log in to FCMB Internet Banking. Users should know that First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Internet Banking and FCMB Online mean the same. Therefore, they may be interchanged on this page to give you a proper understanding, but first, you should know some exciting features and benefits of using FCMB Online.
Table of Contents
FEATURES OF FCMB INTERNET BANKING (FCMB ONLINE)
- Customers can get real-time updates of all linked accounts balances.
- Easy, convenient, and quick self-registration is available online for individual customers.
- View, forward, and download Statement of Account.
- Customer customers can enjoy all the features that come with owning a Corporate Account including Bulk Payment.
- Whether you are using PCs or smartphones, the platform is very responsive.
- Multiple Transfers in a single banking transaction and robust approval workflow.
BENEFITS OF FCMB INTERNET BANKING (FCMB ONLINE)
- Notification of certain transactions via email and SMS.
- Customers have the option of using PCs or smartphones to access FCMB Services.
- Easy account management saving both energy and time.
- Transfer Funds Instantly, make bills payment, and also set up Standing Instructions.
- Buy airtime for self or third parties, register complaints, and confirm cheques.
- Speed, efficiency, and User-friendly platforms to make your banking experience great.
- It can be accessed through the Bank’s secure website using most browsers including the reliable Chrome and Firefox.
- Customers can enjoy enhanced security by having multi-levels of transaction authorization and much more.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FCMB INTERNET BANKING (FCMB ONLINE)
- For FCMB Internet banking online registration, visit www.fcmb.com.
- Click “Internet Banking” or “FCMB Online”. It is located at the top of the FCMB official website.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- Click on the “I Agree” button to the terms and conditions.
- If you are unable to locate the FCMB Internet banking online registration portal, visit ibank.fcmb.com/RegistrationUI.aspx to begin quick registration.
- Complete the fields by providing10 digits account number, account name, mobile number, email address, and also provide your Login Name.
- A debit card is also needed to carry out banking transactions online. If you have one, select “Yes” and choose your Card Type. If no, you choose but you will only be able to check account balance for free.
- Enter the card number and expiry date. The card number is located on the front of the card.
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete your FCMB Online Registration.
If you are FCMB corporate customer, simply visit ibank.fcmb.com/corporate/RegistrationUI.aspx to register or apply for FCMB Corporate Online (FCMB Internet Banking). For the debit card, you will need to use your Verve Gold Card details. This will be needed to Transfer Funds, Pay Bills, Purchase Airtime, and more. Registering without your card details will restrict the functions you can perform to only viewing your account balance.
Check your email and phone number for your next instructions. Endeavour to change your password by signing in to FCMB Internet Banking Platform.
Corporate customers can also visit the bank to register for FCMB Online Banking. They can also download the form online, complete it, and deliver it at any FCMB Branch if they are short on time.
Creating security questions and answers is very important. This could help you retrieve your account should you lose or forget your account login details.
If your FCMB Internet Banking registration takes longer to complete, you can visit the FCMB Online Banking Pending Registration Platform to make a complaint. The link to visit is ibank.fcmb.com/PendingRegistrationRetrieval.aspx.
HOW TO LOG IN TO FCMB INTERNET BANKING (FCMB ONLINE)
- To log in to FCMB Online as savings or current account customer, enter ibank.fcmb.com/Individual-Banking.aspx on your PC or Smartphone browser.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click “Login” to access the FCMB Internet Banking.
HOW TO LOG IN TO FCMB CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING (FCMB ONLINE)
- To log in to FCMB Online as a corporate client of the bank, visit fcmb online business version ibank.fcmb.com/corporate using your PC or Smartphone browser.
- Enter Corporate Login name.
- Provide your Password.
- Click “Login” to gain access to the FCMB CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING PLATFORM.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.