If you are looking for a detailed article on how to open a First City Monument Bank (FCMB) account online, you are surely in the right place.
Time is moving fast, and most people will try to squeeze all the time they can get. As a result, there may not be enough time to expend on the long queue in the banking hall, and also the other difficult process associated with opening a saving account online is not something anyone wants to pass through.
Innovation and technology have both ensured that things are now done smartly and efficiently, banks are also moving with the trend. Therefore, banks are now better, bigger, and smarter.
Withdrawing from the ATM is not only one of the the wonders of the technology, you can also have an FCMB account open online using your phone without the need to visit the bank.
But first, let me give you should know about the account called FCMB Easy Account.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The FCMB account online can be operated and used from any location in Nigeria.
- It is designed to provide banking services for the unbanked and also lean more towards low-income earners.
- Account-holders can send and receive to and from family, business partners, and friends across all banks in Nigeria.
- You do not necessarily need the internet to operate the account. Therefore, the ussd could come in handy anytime and any day.
- It is available on all GSM networks in Nigeria.
- No opening balance is required, document and BVN is required.
- Avoid documentation common with opening a savings or current account in Nigeria.
- You can also request a debit card if you wish to use mobile and internet banking services.
- No limits to the number of withdrawals you can make from the fcmb easy savings account in a month.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE OPENING A FCMB ACCOUNT ONLINE
As good as this fcmb savings account is, it has some limitations which may pose a big issue to some account holders, especially high-income earners.
You can only transfer a maximum of N20,000 per transaction and a maximum of N300,000 per day. Also, it allows a single deposit limit of N50,000 and cummulative balance of N300,000 daily which may not be enough fo some people.
However, if you wish to remove the restrictions, you could ask for an account upgrade at the bank. You will be asked to provide some documents including utility bills, valid ID cards, and also complete the form given to you at the bank. After, you can now enjoy more banking services.
The BVN is important if you ever want to use the account. Although you can have an fcmb account opened without a BVN, but you will be placed under a temporary lock until you provide your BVN. If you have not registered for Bank Verification Number (BVN), simply visit any bank to have your profile registered.
When using the ussd code to open an account, you only need any phone that can unmask the gsm network. There is no need to look for or invest in internet-enabled smartphones. Also, you can find the bank shortcodes to help with most banking transactions.
It is only when you want to open the fcmb savings accounts on the web, you will need to get a phone or PC with an internet connection. Also, your mobile number will be needed to complete the registration.
HOW TO OPEN FCMB ACCOUNT ONLINE VIA USSD CODE
- To open fcmb account using code, Dial *329# on your Phone.
- Enter your First Name and send.
- Enter your Last Name and send. Your last name is your surname.
- Provide your date of birth and other information required of you.
- Enter your BVN if you have already registered for one. If you forgot your BVN, simply dial *565*0# from the mobile number linked to the BVN.
- If you choose to register your account without BVN, you will be placed under a temporary freeze until you link your BVN to the account.
- Follow prompts to complete the transaction.
- Upon successful registration, your FCMB account number will be sent to your mobile. Your account number is your mobile number without the first zero.
HOW TO OPEN FCMB ACCOUNT ONLINE VIA WEBSITE
- To open a new fcmb account online using the fcmb website, visit https://onlineaccount.fcmb.com on your browser.
- Select “Open a Personal Account”. However, you can choose a Business account if you need one.
- Click on “Get Started”
- Select “Country of residence”
- Complete all information as requested by FCMB.
- Once reviewed by the bank official, you will immediately be provided with your FCMB savings account number.
When opening an account using this platform, you will need to provide a Scanned copy of passport photograph and a Scanned copy of signature. This can be taken with a clear phone camera.
SEE OTHER RELATED POSTS
- Zenith Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a wema bank account online in Nigeria.
- Stanbic ibtc Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Unity Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a first bank account online in Nigeria.
- Union Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open a sterling bank account online in Nigeria.
- Polaris Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Heritage Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Guaranty trust bank (GTB) Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open a keystone bank account online in Nigeria.
- Jaiz Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Fidelity Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open an ecobank account online in Nigeria.
- Access Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a UBA account online in Nigeria.
- All you should know about Domiciliary Account.
- How to open a bank account online in Nigeria.