Here is a thoroughly written article on Fidelity Bank USSD Code. banks have been reforming for a while and this move has ensured that Nigerians are able to access improved and quality services.
USSD shortcodes are available to help us access quick and instant services instead of relying on bank officials. With the Fidelity Bank USSD Code, you will be able to carry out bank transactions from anywhere as long as you are able to make use of the mobile number that was registered to your bank.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH FIDELITY BANK USSD CODE
The first step towards using the Fidelity Bank Code is to open an account with Fidelity Bank. The account can be opened online or at any branch of Fidelity Bank.
During the account opening, you are to provide your phone number alongside other personal details. The phone number is what you need to use the Fidelity Bank Code.
You will need to apply for this service using its dedicated code. Meanwhile, fidelity bank ussd code is *770#
BENEFITS OF FIDELITY BANK USSD CODE
- It is simple, fast, convenient and secure to use.
- Services are always available at any time of the day.
- In the event of operating several accounts, you will be able to select the account you want to use.
- Daily airtime recharge limit is now N20,000.
- Pay for bills up to N20,000.
- Single transaction limit is N20,000 while the daily Limit is N100,000.
- This service is available on 9mobile, Glo, MTN and Airtel network.
HOW TO START USING FIDELITY BANK USSD CODE
- To activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code, the code to dial is *770# from the GSM Number linked to your account.
- Choose 1 for Fidelity Bank Instant Banking.
- Provide your account number.
- Create your 4 digits transaction pin.
- The transaction pin, also known as a security pin can be used to validate transactions.
HOW TO RECHARGE OR TOP-UP
- To recharge for self via Fidelity Bank USSD Code, dial *770*amount# (e.g *770*600#) on your mobile number.
- To send airtime or recharge for a friend or family, simply dial *770*beneficiary’s phone no*amount# (e.g *770*08012345678*200#)
- You will need to enter your transaction pin to complete the transaction.
HOW TO SEND MONEY TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT VIA FIDELITY BANK CODE
- To transfer funds from your fidelity bank to another bank’s account, dial *770*account number*amount# (*770*1234567890*2000#)
- Follow on-screen prompts.
- You will be shown the names of the beneficiary to confirm if it is the right person.
- Enter your fidelity bank security code to substantiate the transaction.
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY WITHOUT A DEBIT CARD (Dial4Cash)
- To withdraw money from ATM without a debit card, simply dial *770*8*amount# (*770*8*2000#).
- Follow on-screen prompts.
- Create a one-time password.
- Enter the pin to get a paycode.
- At the ATM, you will just need to enter your pin, paycode and amount to get the cash without your debit card.
HOW TO PAY BILLS VIA FIDELITY CODE
- To make bill payment using the USSD Code, dial *770*code*smart card number*amount# (e.g *770*0903*12345678901*3000#).
- Enter your fidelity bank transaction pin to validate the request.
|Airtel bills||Phone Number||1122|
|Lagos Toll Company (LTC)||Account Number||1068|
|LCC toll payments||LCC Account Number||1066|
|EKEDP Postpaid Payments (EKEDP Postpaid)||Account Number||1012|
|EKEDP Prepaid Payments (EKEDP Prepaid)||Meter Number||1011|
|Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC Postpaid Payments)||Customer Account Number||1015|
|Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED)||Customer Account Number||1017|
|Kano Electricity Distribution Company(KEDCO Postpaid)||Account Number||1014|
|Kano Electricity Distribution Company Prepaid (KEDCO Prepaid)||Meter Number||1013|
|Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC Bills)||Customer Account Number||1044|
|Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Prepaid (EEDC Prepaid)||Meter Number||1021|
|Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Postpaid (EEDC Postpaid)||Customer Account Number||1022|
|Swift 4G Subscription (Swift 4G)||Customer ID||1033|
|DStv Box Office||DSTV Smart Card Number||1098|
|DStv||Smart Card Number||1099|
HOW TO CHANGE FIDELITY BANK SECURITY / TRANSACTION PIN
- To change your transaction pin, dial *770*00# from the phone number registered to your account.
HOW TO CHECK FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
- To check your fidelity bank account balance, dial *770*0#.
- Enter your security pin.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen and also sent to your inbox.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR BVN
- To link or update your bank verification number (BVN) on your fidelity bank’s account, dial *770*02#.
HOW TO BLOCK INSTANT BANKING SERVICE OR CARDS
- The code to dial when you want to block your fidelity card is *770*911#.
- To stop your phone number from using fidelity banking service, dial *770*911*07012345678#.
- To block your fidelity bank account, simply dial *770*07012345678#.
HOW TO STOP EMAIL OR SMS ALERT
- You can stop receiving alert by dialling *770*2#.
- Follow the prompts and adjust accordingly.
As you know now, to use this service, you need your mobile number. However, if you have lost your phone number, you should endeavour to get in touch with Fidelity Bank Customer Care.
The bank can help you update your phone number to your current account number. All you need is time and patience since the bank is likely to have other customers in the waiting list.
Other interesting and similar posts about Fidelity Bank
- Code to check Fidelity Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- How to check fidelity bank account balance.
- Fidelity Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime Balance easily.
- How to check fidelity bank account no.
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank on your Phone.