Fidelity Bank Internet / Online Banking is one of the most effective and fastest ways to access banking services offered by the bank everywhere you go.
When we look at how busy the schedules can get, one will have no choice but to conclude that there is barely not much time to do most of the things we plan to do, therefore, one must find how much time can be saved. From going to the bank to the ATM spot, the queue can be very overwhelming and not to talk of the resources we will still need to expend.
Luckily, you have your mobile banking, be it via USSD code or app. It can get better if you know how to use Fidelity Online Banking. The advantage Fidelity Bank Internet Banking (Fidelity Online Banking) has over USSD and Mobile App is that it can be accessed using any internet supported devices like Computer and Smartphones.
Fidelity bank internet banking is available to both individuals and corporate customers. In this article, you will be shown how you can register and log in anytime after your fidelity bank online registration. It is important that you know what you are getting from using fidelity online banking.
FEATURES OF ECOBANK INTERNET(ONLINE) BANKING
- Fidelity Online Banking is tailored to suit your unique personal and business needs.
- Make bill payments such as DSTV, Startimes, GOTV, Quickteller, Remita, and Nepa bills.
- Fidelity bank customers that have passed KYC will be able to access both from the web and mobile thus responsive and intuitive Card Services.
- Transfer of cash, card services, buying of airtime, deposit booking, loans and advances, and cheque services are also available right on their platform.
- Easy and quick self-registration right from the website.
- Customers will be able to view real-time account balances and history ever carried out via the Fidelity Bank Online Platform.
- Whether you are a Fidelity bank savings account holder or corporate customer, you will be able to make bulk payments on the platform.
- Bulk Payments can be made to up to 1000 Beneficiaries at A Go! Ideal for Salary and Vendor payments.
- View, export, and print account statements in pdf and excel formats.
- Enjoy a limit increase of up to N100m in 24 hours.
BENEFITS OF FIDELITY INTERNET BANKING (ONLINE)
- Take great pleasure knowing that it comes with speed, efficiency, and User-friendly platforms.
- Fidelity bank internet banking can be accessed through the Bank’s secure website using most browsers.
- Customers are sent notification of certain transactions via email and SMS.
- Easy and quick access to banking services using smartphones or PCs.
- Easy account management saving both time and energy.
- Enjoy enhanced security by having multi-levels of transaction authorization.
- Self-transfer without token response.
- Corporate clients can Set Up Multiple Authorization Levels on Fidelity Corporate Online Banking.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FIDELITY BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
Individual customers can self-enroll and customize their username. Customers can create a 4- digit Transaction PIN while corporate customers will be able to set up multiple user roles and configure multi authorization levels for payment transactions. Individual customers are those who operate fidelity bank savings or current accounts.
- To register as an individual customer on Fidelity Bank Internet Banking, simply visit online.fidelitybank.ng using your PC or smartphone browser.
- Click “New Account? Register Here“. On the newly opened page, click “Get Started“.
- Validate your identity by entering your fidelity bank account number to get a code. The code should be entered in the fields.
- Choose a username and password. You will also need to create secret questions and answers should you need to reset your password in the future.
- Follow online prompts to complete the fidelity bank internet bank registration.
If you are a corporate customer of Fidelity Bank, you can also go to online.fidelitybank.ng. Click ‘Corporate Sole Account User? Register Here’ to apply for Fidelity Online Banking.
Follow the online prompts to complete fidelity bank internet banking registration. For the Corporate User Enrollment, you will need to download some forms, complete them, and take to the nearest Fidelity Bank branch. Notwithstanding, all account types can be registered for internet banking at any fidelity bank branch.
HOW TO LOG IN TO FIDELITY BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- To login as an individual customer, visit fidelity bank official website and click online banking.
- Alternatively, go to online.fidelitybank.ng for quick access if you are unsure of how to get to the fidelity online login page.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click ‘Sign in’.
- This is how you log in to fidelity bank internet banking.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.