Fidelity bank is no doubt one of the top players in the banking industry; as someone who wants to join their league, you can have your fidelity bank savings account opened online and avoid the stressful ceremonies.
You might be asking what are the normal routines? People who have opened a normal savings account will tell you how difficult it is to get a savings account. The ever long queue at the bank, having to fill a long standard form, the several documents required by the bank, and then the waiting days before the account is now opened.
Opening a Fidelity bank account online will help you avoid such stress and also save you a great amount of time. The account you are about to open is called Fidelity Savings Account. The account can be used by graduates, undergraduates, low-income earners, small and business owners.
If your queries are Fidelity bank account upgrade, Fidelity bank student account, Fidelity bank online application, Fidelity bank savings account promo, Fidelity bank account verification, Fidelity bank Nigeria account, then this is the article you need.
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE
- This account provides low-income groups with affordable access to banking.
- It is easy and simple to understand.
- Issuance of ATM card and other e-bank channels.
- It is a zero savings account, that is you have access to all funds in your account anytime and any day.
- This is also an interest-bearing savings account, customers earn regular monthly interest on their account provided they do not make more than 4 withdrawals in a month.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OPENING FIDELITY ACCOUNT ONLINE
Customers that choose to open a fidelity account online with no documentation will be met with some limitations. This account will not serve as a normal fidelity savings account but would help you get most things done.
The limitations include a capped amount on a single deposit and how much the account can hold. If it exceeds the amount, the account will be frozen until you upgrade your savings account. To upgrade your fidelity savings account to a normal savings account, you will need to complete documentation.
To upgrade your account, you will need to provide a valid I.D. card, utility bill, and other personal information. Once you can do that, the account will be upgraded for you and you can now access more banking services.
For the fidelity bank account opened online, the Maximum single deposit is N50,000 and the Maximum cumulative balance is N300,000. Like I pointed out, you can upgrade your savings account anytime if you need no restrictions.
HOW TO OPEN FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE WITH CODE
- To open a fidelity bank account online, dial *770*1# on your mobile phone.
- Reply with “1> Open Account”,
- Select your account opening option – select 1, if you own BVN or 2 if you do not. You can dial *565*0# to check your BVN. You will still need to register for BVN if you want to use the account.
- Type your first name, then send
- Type your Last Name, then send. Do note that your last name is your surname or family name.
- Enter Your Date of Birth: Enter DOB using this format – DateMonthYear
- Choose gender, male or female.
- Follow prompts to complete the registration.
- Once done, your fidelity bank account number will be sent to your registered phone number.
HOW TO OPEN FIDELITY BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE VIA WEBSITE
- To open a fidelity bank account online via the website, simply visit https://eserve.fidelitybank.ng/onlineaccount.
- Click on “Open new account”.
- Enter your BVN code if you have already registered for BVN, if not, select, “I don’t have a BVN”. To use the account, you need your BVN and you can register at any Nigerian bank.
- Enter all requested personal information.
- Once done, you will receive your fidelity bank account number.
SEE OTHER RELATED POSTS
- Zenith Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a wema bank account online in Nigeria.
- Stanbic ibtc Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Unity Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a first bank account online in Nigeria.
- Union Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open a sterling bank account online in Nigeria.
- Polaris Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Heritage Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- Guaranty trust bank (GTB) Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open a keystone bank account online in Nigeria.
- Jaiz Bank Savings Account Online Registration Guidelines.
- How to open fcmb bank account online in Nigeria.
- How to open an ecobank account online in Nigeria.
- Access Bank Savings Account Online Registration Procedures.
- How to open a UBA account online in Nigeria.
- All you should know about Domiciliary Account.
- How to open a bank account online in Nigeria.