Your Airtime suddenly finishes and you need to recharge as soon as possible to continue the calls or buy data using the easiest, secure and convenient way.
Think First Bank Airtime Recharge Code!
We all think we have everything in control until it boomerangs, and that has to do with being unprepared enough. Even if you do not need the code for now, you can write it down or have it saved in your phone’s note. You never know when you will be at unusual places with no stores around.
It can even be an airtime request from family and friends, you can also purchase Airtime on their behalf as well. MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo are supported so there will be no cause for alarm.
With the First Bank recharge code, you will be able to buy airtime or credit on your phone using the assigned first bank ussd code. This service does not need the internet and neither does it need any special phone to be used. However, you will be required to use the mobile number you submitted to load airtime from your account balance.
If you are among people that no longer have their Phone number again, simply visit the bank for account information update. The customer care will update your profile with your current mobile number.
This service is completely free to use. When you buy airtime using the First Bank recharge ussd code, the amount leaves your First Bank’s account while you or your friends and family get the value in Airtime.
How to register for First Bank USSD service
- If it is your time of using the code, you will need to enrol for *894# services by dialling *894*0#.
- Select your debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit Pin for the selected debit card.
- Create a new 5 security pin that will be used to authenticate all banking transactions.
How to load Airtime on Phone using First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- To buy airtime for self using the First bank airtime recharge code, simply dial *894*Amount#.
- To recharge for family, friends and others, dial *894*Amount*Phone Number# and enter your 5 digit security pin.
What you should know about First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
As said before, you will be able to recharge for your mobile phone using *894*Amount# and *894*Amount*Phone Number# to recharge for others. Apparently, this is the most important tip you need for this article. However, I will be providing more insight to help you understand how first bank airtime recharge code works.
If you need to buy N1000 and you need to load the airtime from your bank. You just need to dial *894*1000#. You do not need the 5 digits security pin for verification.
To recharge N2000 airtime for brother A who uses 08012345678. Now that you know the code is *894*Amount*Phone Number#, you just need to dial *894*2000*08012345678#. You will need your 5 digits pin to verify the recharge process.
However, you can not recharge more than N10000 in a day. If you need to buy additional airtime, you might need to wait till the next day.
- Purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services using First Bank USSD Code.
- How to check first bank account number.
- First bank mobile app: How to download and register firstmobile.
- Ussd code to check First Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- First Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank using ussd code.