First bank mobile app, also known as FirstMobile App is the official banking app from First Bank Nigeria.
This app helps you get through the day by providing you with a quick, convenient and secure way to carry out banking transactions without the aid of a bank’s official.
These days, there are lots of things you could do with a smartphone. It does not end with making calls but also performs even more activities.
How does First Bank Mobile App work
If you are using a kpalasa phone as popularly called among the Nigerian folks, you will only be limited to just First Bank Ussd Service for your banking transactions but with a smartphone, you can have both worlds of firstmobile app and ussd code.
To explore the First Bank mobile app services, there are certain conditions that have to be fulfilled. First, you must own an account with the bank. During the registration, you will need to provide your mobile number for SMS updates concerning your First Bank’s account. The mobile number is the most important part as you will need it for authentication purposes.
If you want to pay for bills, you will need the phone number or email address to receive your one-time password (OTP). If you no longer have the mobile number again, kindly visit any branch of First Bank to have your phone number replaced on your profile.
Checking account balance and BVN on the First Bank mobile app is absolutely free. However, banking transactions like fund transfer will be charged at the bank’s standard rate.
Benefits of First Bank Mobile App (FirstMobile)
- Send money from your First Bank Account to any account in Nigeria.
- Book and pay for flights on the app easily.
- Top up your airtime balance using the FirstMobile App.
- Make bill payments and generate account statements using the app.
- You will also find information about banks or ATM on the app.
- Authentication is now possible using the fingerprint or biometric.
- View all your accounts on the app. To enjoy this service, you will need to link all your accounts at any branch of First Bank.
- More self-services for your convenience.
How to download First Bank Mobile App (FirstMobile App)
- If you are using an android phone, click on “play store” on your phone.
- Search “Firstmobile“
- Click on the app and install to have it on your smartphone.
- The app should be successfully downloaded on your Phone.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, go to the app store to download the FirstMobile App.
How to register First Bank Mobile App
- Now that firstMobile App has been downloaded and installed on your phone, open the first bank app.
- As a new user, click on register. Existing users will just need to enter their login details.
- Enter the numbers on your debit card and ATM pin to register the First Bank Mobile App.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number linked with your First Bank’s Account.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) for authentication purposes.
- Choose a 5 digits Mobile PIN. The mpin will be used to verify subsequent transactions, so ensure you choose numbers you won’t easily forget.
- Choose your security questions and answers. This can be used to retrieve your account if you forget your login details.
- Enter a four-digit security pin. To ensure you never forget, use your ATM pin.
- You have successfully registered and activated First Bank Mobile App.
Other interesting and related posts about First Bank
- First Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check first bank account no.
- Code to check First Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime Balance easily.
- First Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank on your Phone.