First bank is one of the oldest and biggest commercial banks in Nigeria. Therefore, it is not weird that many people want in. First bank internet banking, otherwise known as FirstOnline is one of the ways the bank ensured its large base of customers gets served quickly.
With FirstOnline, customers can now experience seamless internet banking solutions and also get to avoid queues common in the banking hall.
The first bank mobile app and ussd service have been quite helpful since it was introduced. Most people still prefer to use them because of their simplicity. FirstOnline is surely another to consider because of some certain advantages it has.
For instance, imagine when you do not have access to your phone and you need to quickly send some cash? This is where the first bank internet banking (firstonline) could be very helpful since it can be accessed from Most Browsers including the popular Chrome and Opera.
This short piece will not only show how you can register and login as an individual customer or corporate client but also expose you to some of the benefits and features of First Bank Online Banking.
Do note that First bank internet banking, First bank online, and FirstOnline mean the same. This is why we are interchanging them to make you familiar with those terms. Now that you know, you should have no issue with recognizing them.
FEATURES OF FIRST BANK INTERNET BANKING (FIRSTONLINE)
- Easy and quick self-registration right from the website.
- Customers have access to Real-Time updates of all account balances.
- View and download account Statement.
- Mobile Responsive Site is available for mobile users. However, there are no noticeable changes when one uses PCs or Smartphones.
- Multiple Transfers in one transaction and robust approval workflow.
- Customer customers can enjoy Corporate Bulk Payment feature.
BENEFITS OF FIRST BANK INTERNET BANKING (FIRSTONLINE)
- Customers get to receive notification of certain transactions via email and SMS.
- Easy and quick access to banking services using smartphones or PCs.
- Customers can enjoy enhanced security by having multi-levels of transaction authorization.
- Easy account management saving both time and energy.
- Transfer Funds Instantly and also set up Standing Instructions.
- Register complaints, buy airtime, and confirm cheques.
- FirstOnline comes with speed, efficiency, and User-friendly platforms, thereby resulting in overall satisfaction.
- Pay bills such as PHCN, DSTV, Remita, GOTV, Startimes, and much more on First Bank Internet Banking Platforms.
- FirstOnline can be accessed through the Bank’s secure website using most browsers.
- There are more benefits to enjoy on FirstOnline.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FIRST BANK INTERNET BANKING (FIRSTONLINE)
First Bank Internet Banking (FirstOnline) can be registered online or at any First Bank Branch spread all over Nigeria. Corporate customers are to visit the banks for registration. Below are the steps to apply for FirstOnline:
- To register for FirstOnline, simply visit the First Bank Nigeria Website via www.firstbanknigeria.com.
- Click “FirstOnline” located at the top of the page. It can also be found under “personal banking”. However, this link, ibank.firstbanknigeria.com should get you closer.
- On the new page, click “Self Registration” to begin your First Bank Internet Banking Registration.
- Enter your FirstBank Nigeria ATM card number. It is at the front of your debit card.
- Provide your ATM Pin (It is the same pin you use when you want to withdraw from the ATM.)
- Carefully choose your preferred ID (When choosing an ID, make sure it is not an ID that can be easily guessed).
- Refresh the verification code and enter the code on the next field. The code is always 4 digit numbers.
- Click “Continue”
- Once the new page has opened, follow the online prompts to continue your FirstOnline Registration.
- Alternatively, you can visit the first bank to apply for first bank internet banking.
You can proceed to change your website passcode if you are not comfortable with the generated passwords. Change your password by selecting one with at least one alphabet, number, and special character.
Do not also forget to provide your security questions and answers, this will be needed should you forget your login details.
Also, confirming your email is very important, you should go to your inbox to confirm your contact email address. This can be achieved by clicking the confirmation or validation link.
Customers can also create a true stamp by choosing a word and image. A true stamp is a new and unique security feature that allows First Online users to customize their login page and confirm that they are on the authentic FirstOnline website.
If you are a corporate customer, you can only download or obtain the forms online, but you will still need to visit First Bank Branch to complete your FirstOnline Corporate Registration. The forms are to be completed. Ensure, you provide the required information for an effective review of your application once submitted.
HOW TO LOG IN TO FIRST BANK INTERNET BANKING (FIRSTONLINE)
- To login, visit First Bank Nigeria Official Website www.firstbanknigeria.com.
- Click ‘FirstOnline Login’. It is located at the top of the page.
- Enter your userID and click ‘Next’
- Enter your password to access First bank online banking platform.
- For corporate customers, log in to firstonline via the same website. When signing in, ensure you use your Corporate User ID.
- If you are finding it difficult to locate the FirstOnline Login page either as an individual customer or corporate customer, you can visit ibank.firstbanknigeria.com.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.