First bank transfer code is the shortcode you need to send money from your First Bank’s account to another account.
First bank has remained even more committed, coming with various methods in order to make banking fun and enjoyable for their growing list of customers. For instance, if it happens you can’t make it to the bank because of some important stuff you need to take care of or for the fear of the long queues, you can easily transfer the funds from your account to another account using just your phone.
The first bank mobile app is also another option if you feel you want to avoid some extra cost. To check your account balance on the first bank mobile app, it is completely free.
It does not matter whether the beneficiary uses another bank’s account, all you need is to get the 10 digits account number and you are good to go. This method will save you a lot of time and tension.
With the First Bank Transfer Code, you do not need any kind of phone. You just need to use the mobile number you submitted during your account opening. Nonetheless, if you have lost your old phone number, you can still have it changed at the bank.
What you should take note about First Bank Transfer Code
Using the First Bank shortcodes, you will be able to transfer up N100,000 per day as a First Bank Customer. If you need to make a bigger transfer, you might need to visit your bank and make your request via the counter.
The first bank ussd code *894# takes care more than fund transfer, you will also be able to buy airtime, bill payments, request for a loan and other banking transactions.
To fully tap into what First Bank USSD service offers, you must first enrol for your ussd security pin. No internet and device token is needed to enjoy all banking transactions.
Bank transfer charges on First bank transfer
The bank charges have been revamped and it is now better.
Customers are charged N10 when they make a fund transfer below N5000; transfer from N5001 to N50000 will attract a transfer fee of N25 and transfer above N50000 will cost just N50.
How to register for First Bank Ussd Code
- If it is your first time of using the first bank ussd code, you will need to dial *894*0# from your Phone.
- Enter your 4 digit security pin linked to your debit card.
- Create your new 5 digit security pin.
- You have now enrolled for first bank shortcode services.
Code to send money from First Bank to another Account
- Open your phone’s dialer pad to transfer money using the first bank transfer code.
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# to transfer money to another account. For example *894*2000*1234567890#.
- You will be shown the names & a/c information of the beneficiary. This is to confirm if you are sending to the right person.
- Enter your 5 digit security pin to authenticate the money transfer.
- The money leaves your account while the beneficiary will be credited with the amount you sent.
Other interesting and related posts about First Bank
- First Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- First bank mobile app: How to download and register firstmobile.
- How to check first bank account number.
- Code to check First Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime Balance easily.