There are quite a different number of ways to fund your Nairabet account, it is all down to which of the services you want to use.
If you are new on www.nairabet.com, then you will need all the help you can get to ease in easily on one of the most exciting betting sites. For those who prefer to stake their bets at any Nairabet Shop, they probably will not be needing this, as you only pay to the Cashier in cash unless if you want to stake high.
When I mentioned staking high, I meant something over 500,000. In this kind of situation, the cashier will probably ask that the money should be sent to the shop’s account. However, betting online has lots of benefits – first, you have a total privacy, and the second being that you can easily move your money from your bank account to Nairabet Account.
Therefore, how do you want to bet on Nairabet? If you prefer doing your business online, then this article will provide you with the best way to fund your Nairabet Account Online.
THINGS TO NOTE ON NAIRABET DEPOSIT
There are two ways to stake on Nairabet, it is either you stake your bet online or find a Nairabet shop near you.
N100 is the minimum deposit for online betting or betting at any Nairabet Shop and there is no maximum deposit. You will only be able to deposit Online once you have completed your Nairabet Registration. For shop betting, you do not need to register, just go to the Shop with your cash, select your games and give to the Cashier. In return, you will be given a ticket that will be tendered if you are able to get your prediction right. However, nairabet shop attendants also help pundits to deposit money into their Nairabet Account, that is if you are playing online.
If you are new to betting on Nairabet, you should know there are certain betting codes you will need to understand. This will help you to determine what to choose among different outcomes. This is the first thing if you ever want to have a huge chance of winning on Nairabet.
When paying into your account, deposit is instant, that is you will be immediately credited the value of your payment. However, at times you might experience errors which you will have no choice but to contact the Nairabet Customer Care or bank for resolution. This rarely happens, therefore you will be fine most of the time.
4 QUICK WAYS TO FUND YOUR NAIRABET ACCOUNT
1. Pay To An Agent
One of the unusual ways to credit your Nairabet account is to make use of agents. However, Nairabet shops are not common as Bet9ja’s, but if you are lucky to find one in your area, you could visit any of them and have your account credited in no time.
Payment can either be made in cash or sent to their account. Normally, agents are more like to charge you a fee for this service which explains why most pundits would prefer to make their deposit online using debit cards. If you are unsure of where to find authorized outlets, simply call 070062472238 (0700NAIRABET), a nairabet customer rep should be able to direct you.
2. Pay Online Via Website
The ideal way to pay has always been online, this method of payment comes at no extra cost to you and also faster when compared to other forms of payment. Follow these steps to deposit money on Nairabet.
- Login to your Nairabet Account via www.nairabet.com to deposit money.
- Go to Account on the page and click on “Wallet”
- On the Deposit, select your preferred mode. Options available to you are Paystack inline deposit, Paystack card deposit or GtPay deposit.
- You will need to enter your debit card information (card number, CVV & expiry date of card) to make a deposit.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number to authorize the transaction.
- If the payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the NairaBET homepage. Check your account for confirmation.
3. FUND ACCOUNT USING USSD CODE
Another way to fund your account is via Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. As long as you have an active and funded account with GTB, you will be able to deposit money by dialling the USSD Code.
The ussd code can be dialled on any kind of phone, and there is also no need for internet connection. However, the code must be dialled on the same number registered to your GTB account.
- To use USSD code to fund your Nairabet account, Dial *737*50*Amount*88# from your phone.
- Enter your Nairabet ID number. The number can be found on the account section on your nairabet dashboard. It normally has 7 numbers.
- Enter “Pin” or last 4 digit numbers of your GTB debit card.
- Once you entered the requested number, press send, and your NairaBET account will immediately be funded.
4. Bank Deposit
Another way to credit your Nairabet account is by depositing the cash at any of Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBA, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Sterling Bank, and Union Bank. All just have to do is walk in and request that you want to fund your Nairabet account via Paydirect Online.
A deposit slip will be given to you which you are expected to complete. You will need to enter:
- Account name – Nairabet
- Account Number – enter your Nairabet account ID. It can be found on the account section on www.nairabet.com page.
- Depositor’s Name: enter your full names as they apper on your Nairabet Account.
- Amount: this will be the amount you wish to fund your account on Nairabet.
After filling the necessary details, your account will be credited instantly.
It is important to always use Nairabet official site if you intend funding your account online. If there is any cause for disbelief, you can contact Nairabet on their official channels for proper orientation.
Withdrawal on Nairabet can also be made, which is mostly completed in less than 24 hours. You will notice that it is faster to deposit than when you withdraw, it is the same for all bookies in Nigeria.
If you ever need advice on how to win bet on Nairabet, you should take a look at our article on how to win money on bet9ja.