Anyone looking to use Scribd for long would at least be out for something like a free trial that will give them an idea of what they are getting before making payment. For some, testimonies from friends and review sites may be enough.
But first, what is Scribd?
Scribd is an American reading app that provides users access to large audiobooks and ebooks after paying for the subscription. It is also available in all regions and any part of the world.
The app is not free to use at least for the best parts, still, users do not need to make a paid subscription if they only want to upload documents or see a few documents. The only disadvantage is that they will be unable to access the best books from the library. Therefore, subscribing could be the way out or you can just access the premium content by activating your free trial which is only for a limited period.
In addition, It is difficult to express how many books are on the site, but we have been able to discover it keeps on growing, therefore tagging them, “unlimited” is the right word. You can listen and read all kinds of genres, navigate through several magazines from many household names, a large base of sheet music selection from all genres, musical instruments, and according to difficult levels.
What is more? It is arguably the best and world’s largest document library, and that can easily be pointed out with the number of documents that are said to run into over 70 million. The documents include case studies, academic dissertations, medical reports, government reports, and more. And if you are big on podcasts, say no more as it is also a hub for it.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF SCRIBD
- The service is available across all devices including smartphones.
- Users will be able to download for offline reading.
- It combines both audiobooks and ebooks right in one hub, thereby making the choice easier for you.
- Scribd allows you to make notes and annotations which could be good for flashbacks or reminders.
- You could also format and change settings such as font size, background color, font type, set a timer, adjust reading speed, and more for better interaction.
- Users will be able to download and print documents from the app.
- And even more.
HOW TO GET SCRIBD FREE TRIAL
Below are the steps to activate the free trial offer on Scribd. This offer is only available for 30 days which is a lot of days to know exactly how it works.
- Visit the Scribd website to get started.
- Scroll down and click “Read free for 30 days.”
- Register your account using your Facebook or Gmail account. Using any of them, you can cut some corners and save some time. When you select the other option, “Sign Up with Email”, you will need to start over instead of .meeting you profile halfway.
- Once done, click “Sign up”
- On the next page, select your preferred payment gateway. Paypal, Google Pay, Debit, and Credit Cards are supported. You will only be billed at the expiration of the trial days if you failed to cancel.
- After providing your payment details, click “Start Your Free Trial”
- Your 30 days of premium access to Scribd should now be rolling.
GETTING THE SCRIBD FREE TRIAL NO CREDIT CARD
It is possible to extend the free trials for as long as it takes by referring people. For everyone that joins through your link, you will get 30 days. If you can bring about 5 people, this is about 6 months of no payment obligation.
It is also good for the invitees as well. They are given 60 days (Scribd 2 month free trial) to try the product. The 60 days free is more than enough to know whether it is worth opening your purse.
To get the Scribd free trial without a credit card, simply visit the Scribd referral site. Share your invite link via social media platforms, and other mediums that might earn you more invitees.
You might want to go through the terms and conditions guiding the offers.
WILL I BE CHARGED AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE FREE TRIAL?
Scribd will automatically charge to your cards or any other medium you selected once the free trial expires. Remember, renewal is automatic as long as it is active.
Therefore, you should cancel the plan before the allocated days on the free trial expires. If you plan to get as much as possible from it, you can set the countdown to just 28 days to have enough time to remove your payment option.
HOW CAN I GET THE SCRIBD 2 MONTH FREE TRIAL?
Only users that were invited using a special invite link will be able to get the 2 months of free trials on Scribd.
We have already provided details below on how to go about it.
HOW MUCH IS THE COST OF RENEWING THE SCRIBD FREE TRIAL?
The subscription is automatically renewed, nonetheless, you can turn it off anytime. The cost of using the Scribd service is just USD 9.99.
Users on Apple products will be charged to the iTunes account used in purchasing the subscription.