There are lots of great Glo tariff plans to choose from. Among them, you will find Glo Jollific8 very tempting and exciting. This prepaid plan is specially crafted to give new customers 800% bonus on every recharge they make on Glo network.
Old and existing customers will not be able to join Glo Jollific8 but that does not mean they do not matter. Glo infinito, Glo Yakata, Glo 11k Prepaid Plan, and Glo Gbam are among Glo Prepaid packages they can enjoy.
What then is Glo Jollific8?
Glo Jollific8 is a tariff plan specially modelled for new customers to allow them to get 8x of their recharge in both voice bonus and data. Immediately you recharge your account, you will receive bonus spread into different accounts which ensures you have a grasp of what you were given.
For instance, a recharge of N100 will give you N100 in the main account, N50 for all voice calls, N450 to call all Glo networks, 25mb data, 10mb that you can gift to anyone and with 7 days validity. You will notice that it has considerable validity date to make sure you never miss out on anything.
Overview of glo jollific8 recharge bonus
Customers on Glo Jollific8 tariff plan will get 800% of their recharge bonus. With each recharge comes with the bonus being split to various account.
1. N100 Glo recharge
Main account: N100
All net voice calls bonus: N50
Glo to Glo: N450
Gift data: 10mb
Validity: 7 days
2. N200 Glo recharge
Main account: N200
All net voice calls bonus: N100
Glo to Glo: N900
Gift data: 25mb
Validity: 7 days
3. N500 Glo recharge
Main account: N500
All net voice calls bonus: N250
Glo to Glo: N2,250
Gift data: 50mb
Validity: 7 days
4. N1000 Glo recharge
Main account: N1000
All net voice calls bonus: N500
Glo to Glo: N4,500
Gift data: 100mb
Validity: 15 days
5. N5000 Glo recharge
Main account: N5000
All net voice calls bonus: N2500
Glo to Glo: N22,500
Gift data: 500mb
Validity: 30 days
What you know about Glo Jollific8 tariff plan
- Postpaid customers can not join Glo jollific8 plan.
- You will not be able to gift the free data except the Gift Data given upon recharge.
- The bonus on all net account can be used to call any network in Nigeria.
- The free data can not be shared with other Glo subscribers.
- All unused bonus will be cleared on the day of expiry. To keep your bonus, recharge before the expiry day.
- Customers will be able to transfer data by dialling *606# and follow the prompt.
- To check your jollific8 voice and data bonus balance, dial #122#. For data gifts benefits, dial *606#.
Charges on Glo Jollific8 tariff Plan
Call to any network in Nigeria while on Jollific8 prepaid plan is charged at 67k per second. Do note that you will be able to enjoy all benefits as long as you are on Jollific8 prepaid plan.
How to migrate to Glo Jollific8 tariff plan
- Buy new Glo sim and register it.
- Activate the new sim card to automatically moved to Glo Jollific8 tariff plan.
- Start recharging with any recharge domination to enjoy 8x voice calls and data bonus anytime you recharge.
How to check bonus balance on Glo Jollific8
- To check your voice and data benefits on Glo Jollific8, dial #122#.
- Wait for the system to provide you with the details.
- Glo customers will also be able to transfer data benefits by dialling #606#.
How to leave or opt-out of Jollific8 tariff plans
You can migrate out of jollific8 tariff plans by dialling the migration code of any Glo tariff plans that might interest you.
All tariff plans from Glo come with their unique characteristics, you just need to find the best plan that suit your needs.
- Glo super value pack and activation code.
- Glo daily data splash plans and how to activate.
- Glo amebo and subscription code.
- Glo oga sim and how to migrate.
- Glo yakata ultra, benefits and how to migrate.
- Glo gbam tariff plan and subscription.
- Glo gbam xtra, charges and how to subscribe.
- Glo infinito prepaid plan and subscription code.
- Glo gbam plus (11k per second) and migration code.
- Glo yakata tariff plan, benefits and migration code.