It is clear that Glo Nigeria is among the networks with the best tariff plans in the country, if not the best. Glo yakata ultra provides you with voice calls and data benefits when you recharge for as low as N100 airtime.
It works in such a way that the more you recharge, the more benefits you accrued, provided you are still in the validity period. If you recharge after the expiry date, you will only be provided with the current benefits attached to your recharge value.
Glo yakata ultra is a revolutionary tariff plan that rewards customers with voice calls and data benefits anytime they recharge their Glo line.
It could be said to be an upgrade on the Old Glo yakata – both provide customers with data and voice calls benefits, the main difference between the two is that Glo yakata ultra is the cheapest alternative. Although, you will see Glo Yakata more data rewarding.
Benefits of Glo yakata Ultra
- Call rate to any network is charged 49k/sec from both main and bonus account which is lower than the former.
- SMS is charged at N16/msg both from both main account and bonus account.
- 1st migration is free while subsequent migration cost N100 within the same month.
- Recharge as low as N100 and enjoy unrivalled voice and data benefits.
- Bonus can be accumulated provided it has not expired.
How does Glo yakata ultra work
Now that it is looking likely that the Old yakata will be withdrawn, it is very important to understand how much value you will be getting on each recharge denomination.
A recharge of N100 on Glo Yakata Ultra will now get you;
- N100 as voice benefits in your main account.
- N180 as voice benefits which will be credited into your bonus account for Glo to Glo calls.
- N120 as voice benefits which will be credited into your bonus account for calls to other networks.
- 40mb data will also be given for internet activities. There are no restrictions.
A recharge of N200 on Glo Yakata Ultra will now get you;
- N200 airtime recharge gives N200 in your main account.
- N360 to be credited into your bonus account for calls to glo numbers.
- N240 to be given as a voice bonus for calls to other networks.
- Enjoy 80mb data benefit.
A recharge of N500 on Glo Yakata Ultra will now get you;
- N500 as voice benefits in your main account.
- N900 as voice benefits – bonus account (naira) to call Glo to Glo numbers.
- N600 as voice benefits – bonus account (naira) to call Glo to other networks.
- N200 data benefit.
N1000 recharge on Glo yakata ultra gives you:
- N1000 in your main account.
- N1800 as voice benefits (bonus account) for voice calls to Glo numbers.
- You will also get N1200 as voice benefits.
- 400mb free data to surf the internet.
A recharge of N5000 on Glo Yakata Ultra will now get you;
- N5000 airtime recharge gives N5000 in your main account.
- N9000 to be credited into your bonus account for calls to GLO numbers.
- N6000 to be given as a voice bonus for calls to other networks.
- Enjoy 2000mb data benefit to browse without restriction.
Charges on Glo yakata ultra prepaid plan
Glo yakata tariff plan allows you to make calls at 49k per second and SMS is charged at N16 per SMS from main account and bonus account.
International SMS per page from the main account is charged N35.
Do note that bonus (voice and data) do expire, and the validity period is 7 days after recharge. Only the main account balance stays as long as it takes.
How to migrate to Glo yakata ultra tariff plan
- Prepaid customers can migrate to Glo yakata by dialling the migration code.
- You are allowed free migration once every 30 days.
- Please be informed that you will be charged N100 if your last migration isn’t up to 30days.
- To migrate or opt into Glo yakata ultra tariff plan, dial *310#.
- Another way to migrate to Glo yakata ultra is to dial the Old Glo yakata migration code *230*1#.
How to leave, opt-out or migrate out of Glo yakata ultra prepaid plan
You can leave Glo yakata ultra plan anytime – to do that, you must dial the migration code of your preferred tariff plan.