You are not going to find many banking apps as endowed as GTB mobile app, it lets you carry your bank anywhere you go. With the GTB mobile app, customers can get to enjoy most of the banking transactions they always dread to carry out at the banking hall or the ATM.
If you are the type that runs to the bank or ATM for funds transfer, airtime purchase, bill payment and more, you will agree with me that the queues at the bank can be very annoying, not to talk of occasional conflicts that might arise among the customers.
I can concede if you are going to the bank to withdraw some cash but I may not accept if you still go to the bank to withdraw and then send to another via the teller. It only says one thing, which is you have not been utilizing what the technology has brought into this age.
To understand the impact of technology is to know there are newer and better ways of doing things. Have you not heard the phrase, “instead of working hard, work smart?” This is you doing things the smart way and think of what you can do with the extra time and resources you managed to save, thanks to GTB Mobile App.
Gtb bank has two apps, GT world and GTBank mobile app which I consider the lite version. Both apps are good in their own way but I prefer using GTworld app, maybe because of the biometric function or well-laid interface.
Benefits of GTB Mobile App
- Send money from your GTB account to another bank account.
- Customers can also send money transfer from their GTB account to another GTB account.
- View account balance on the app at no cost.
- Have all your accounts displayed in one place provided you have linked them.
- Purchase airtime and data bundles with no difficulties.
- Customers will be able to view transactions history right on the app.
- Manage and hotlist debit or credit card.
- Pay for bills and request for a statement of account anytime.
- Update your email address, mobile number and other details using your GTB mobile app.
- Ascertain and manage your cheques.
- Find GTBank ATMs and branches near you, block your lost or stolen card and request for a New Card
- Enjoy even more self-services right on the GTB Mobile App.
How to download GTB Mobile App
- To download GTworld or GTbank mobile app, go to play store.
- Search for GTworld or GTB mobile app. Both offer almost the same features.
- Click on “install” to download the app on your smartphone.
- If you own an iPad or iPhone, you can also download Gtworld or GTBank Mobile app from the app store.
How To Set Up/Register On The Gtb Mobile App
- Open the GTB mobile app from your Phone and enter your user ID and password.
- If you have no password, dial *737*6*5# from your registered mobile phone for your login details.
- If this is the first time of using the GTB bank app, you will be required to create a 4 digit security pin.
- Select ‘Yes’ and choose if you would like to create a 4-digit PIN for your banking transactions.
- Accept the terms of the app, if you choose to create your 4 digit security pin.
- Check your email address for the 6 digit code that will be used for verification purposes.
- You can also dial *737*7# from your registered mobile number to obtain a one-time verification code.
- Enter the code on the space provided by the app to start using the GTB mobile app.
Some interesting posts about GTB Bank
- Gtb USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check GTB account no.
- Code to check GTB Account Balance on Phone.
- GTB Airtime Recharge Code: Top up easily using ussd code.
- GTB Transfer Code: Send money to gtb or any bank in Nigeria.