Do you know that you can buy 250mb data for just N25? The way to go about it is through the MTN night plan. This is just one of the many reasons why you should be on MTN Nigeria – As a prepaid customer, you have so much to enjoy and even great value for any amount you spent on MTN network.
The MTN night plan is another prepaid plan that allows pulse subscribers to purchase 250mb at N25 and browse freely without any restriction.
With this plan like I said, you will be able to check your mail, download videos, update or download apps, use all social media and even much more.
There are lots of reasons why I have been on MTN pulse for years, it is not just down to making calls for cheap and getting access to mtn offers. MTN midnight bundle is also part of the reasons because no other MTN tariff plans offer me the chance to browse the internet with 250mb data for just N25.
Why you should use MTN night plan bundle to download and update
There is always the urge to purchase data bundle on our smartphones, the truth is it does not feel like a smartphone when there is no data bundle. It is never easier especially when the bundles always finish so fast to the extent we have no choice than to question MTN customers care.
The truth is there have been improvements in gadgets, the days of java and Symbian phones are over. Those days, one could use 15mb for a week because there were no power-hungry apps like Instagram and Facebook. The OS nowadays has been built to do much, although it leaves a great impression but not as reasonable and simple as the old platforms.
If you ever want to keep using your weekly or monthly data bundle for long, you are going to decide if you will be using the MTN night plan for downloading, streaming or updating while you leave the business of internet surfing for just your main data bundle.
Another edge is that the internet tends to do better during the night, the speed at which it runs at night is almost unbelievable. If you have been trying to use a particular site during the day but always encounter slow internet connection, the hours between 11 am and 6 am is always the best time to try again.
You can take advantage of the opportunity offered by MTN Nigeria by activating the MTN night browsing.
How to subscribe to MTN night plan (MTN night browsing)
Here is a guide on how you can subscribe for MTN night plan:
- The first step is to be on MTN pulse tariff plan. If you have not joined, dial “406# to migrate.
- MTN daily night browsing starts at 11 pm and ends at 5 am. You can subscribe to the plan between those hours. As a mtn pulse prepaid customer, you are allowed to subscribe up to 2gb for just N200.
- To activate the MTN night browsing, dial *406#
- A list of options will pop up, reply with 4 (Nightlife bundles)
- By selecting 1, you will be getting 250mb at N25 while option 2 gets you 500mb for just N50.
- Alternatively, you can send NT1 to 131 to subcribe for 250mb @ N25.
How to check data balance on MTN night plan
- Provision has been made to have you check your data balance while browsing.
- This ensures you keep track of your data usage, a move to help guide against using your main data bundle.
- To check your MTN night plan data balance, dial *406# > select life bundles > balance.
- Your data balance will be displayed on your screen and also sent to your inbox.