Do you always run out of credit often and feel let down because you could not complete the important chats? MTN Nigeria allows you a loan facility which enables you to borrow airtime when you run out of credit.
Sometimes, there is no way to gauge how much time you will spend on calls. One thing could lead to another and before you realise it, call duration will be elongated.
To avoid this unpleasant situation, you should know about MTN xtratime, a service that allows you to borrow credit or airtime when it runs out and then pay back on your next recharge.
This is not like your regular bank loans, you can decide to pay back anytime and any day since it is not like you will get that unpleasant and distaste call from any loan officer.
MTN Nigeria is a revolutionary network and simply top of the game. This is just another pack added to their growing list of services to ensure customers are treated the way they deserve to be treated. The MTN tariff plans also have not been short of praise from customers, we always find a package that fits into our plan and budget.
However, the main reason why I am here is to guide you on how you can borrow airtime from MTN when you run out of credit.
How to be eligible to borrow from MTN network
- The first requirement is to be a prepaid customer. Postpaid customers can not borrow from MTN.
- Your MTN number must already be registered and be in use for at least 3 months.
- Customers must have no outstanding debt that is yet to be recovered by MTN. That is, you must have cleared any airtime loan.
- You must have between N0 and N75 on your main account to qualify. Amount above that will not get it.
- Customers must also have spent at least N200 every month for 3 months.
How to borrow credit from MTN via USSD code
- To borrow airtime from MTN, dial *606# from your phone.
- Select XtraTime.
- Choose your preferred amount you want to borrow from MTN.
- As soon as you do that, you will have the preview of the amount you want to borrow plus service charge.
- Once you have confirmed it, the system will credit your XtraTime account and also deduct the service fee from your MTN xtraTime.
- You will also receive a notification message from MTN confirming your MTN airtime loan.
How to borrow credit from MTN via IVR / Voice call
- To borrow Credit/Airtime from MTN, dial 606.
- The system will notify you to choose your preferred language through interactive voice response (IVR).
- Upon selecting your language, you will be asked to select either XtraTime or XtraByte. To borrow airtime, borrow XtraTime.
- After selection, the system will play out the airtime amount that can be borrowed from MTN.
- Choose the amount you want to borrow by following the laid down instructions.
- Confirm the loan amount after you have listened to the details of the amount and service charge.
- A success message will be delivered immediately after confirming the MTN XtraTime.
Some Interesting And Related Posts On How To Borrow
- How to borrow data from MTN.
- How to borrow Airtime on 9mobile.
- How to borrow data from Airtel.
- How to borrow data from 9mobile.
- How to borrow Airtime on Glo.
- How to borrow credit on Airtel.
- Code to borrow data from Glo.