Bank transfer, checking account balance, and paying bills are not the only transactions you can carry out using the UBA USSD Code.
UBA Airtime Recharge Code is one of the most used codes among the strings of code available on UBA shortcodes platform.
The use of ussd code has been rampant these days, and which has something to do with its ease of use, accessibility, convenience and security. With the UBA Airtime Recharge Code, you could load airtime anytime from your Phone or even purchase on behalf of friends, families and anyone.
If you have been around for a while, you will realise that the old methods of buying Airtime is no longer appealing to several people. If you are not dealing with trying to locate a nearby retailer, you will be dealing with outrageous prices being labelled on the physical recharge card.
For instance, in some locations in Nigeria, N100 airtime is sold for N110 and N200 sold for N220. No one deserves to be taken advantage of. However, with UBA Airtime Recharge Card, you can pay for exactly what you get.
How Does UBA Airtime Recharge Code
Of course, there will always be a condition to fulfil. In order to be able to use the UBA Airtime Transfer Code, you must have opened an account with the Bank and also have sufficient cash in your Account enough to cover the cost of the Airtime.
To use the service, you must also still have the phone number registered when you opened the account. If you have lost the mobile number, visit your bank and ask for the account information update.
To use UBA Airtime Recharge Code, you do not need any special phone or even internet for the ussd code. The code works as long as you have a network on your mobile phone. The code also works on MTN, Glo, 9mobile and Airtel.
To start using the UBA codes for banking transactions, you must have created your security pin. If you have not done that, the system will urge you to action the first time you use UBA ussd code.
Charges And Limit On UBA Airtime Recharge
As a UBA customer who uses the UBA recharge code for Airtime top ups, you are allowed a daily limit of N5,000.
There is no charge attached for using this service.
How To Create A Transaction Or Security Pin For UBA Transactions
- To create your security pin, dial *919# and reply with 2 for Airtime Purchase for third parties.
- The system will prompt you to create a transaction pin.
- When you see, “Welcome to UBA magic banking, reply with 1 for sign up.
- Choose NUBAN (Bank account number) or Prepaid Card.
- Enter your prepaid card numbers or account number.
- Enter the last 4 digits on your debit card to create your uba security pin.
- Create your UBA security pin.
- Enter the security pin again and you are good to go
How To Buy Airtime or Credit Using The UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- To buy Airtime or credit for yourself, simply dial *919*amount# on your phone number. Eg *919*500#
- To buy airtime for family, friends or third party, enter *919*Phone Number* Amount#. For example, *919*08123456789*500#
- Enter your 4 digit transaction pin to authenticate the airtime purchase.
See Also Some Interesting And Related Posts About UBA
- How To Check UBA Account Balance On Phone.
- How to check uba account no.
- UBA Mobile Banking App: How To Download And Register The App.
- UBA USSD Code: Carry Your Bank With You.
- UBA Transfer Code: Send Money To Any Bank Without Issue.