Why not ignore the old way of checking your account balance in First Bank, which is going to any of their branches near you?
Why am I saying this?
It is because there is a quick and effective way to check your first bank account balance on the phone. All you just need is a USSD code and you could get the account balance in no time.
There are lots of benefits that come from using the First bank assigned code – Among them is the simple and fast way of checking it, saves time and resources and it could be used at any time and any day.
Although, it is pretty clear that ATM work 24/7, can anyone ever visit an ATM stand at the wee hour of the day?
Going to the counter is also another option but we all know that banks open for business by 8 am and close by 4 pm. So if it becomes important to check your First Bank Account Balance anytime, you are going to have to learn how to check it on the phone.
The best part of it is that you do not need to be connected to the internet. Any phone will also be fine as long as you have inserted the phone number that was linked to your First Bank Account.
If you lost your phone number, you could request for a sim swap and if you are not planning to do that. You can have your account profile updated at the bank.
If you have satisfied all the requirements to check your first bank account balance on Phone, then let us get you to the part where you will learn how to check your account balance on the phone. Of course, you could check on the app, website, and via phone call but we will be concentrating on how you can check your first bank account balance via USSD code.
First bank account balance code
- You will need to create a 5-digit PIN to authenticate transactions.
- To do that, dial *894*0# from the phone number you linked with your First Bank Account.
- Select your card and enter the 4-digit PIN allocated to the debit card.
- Create your security pin.
- Now that you have created your security pin, dial *894*00# to view your First Bank Account Balance.
- A charge of N10 will be deducted.
Other interesting and similar posts about First Bank
- First Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- First bank mobile app: How to download and register firstmobile.
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime Balance easily.
- First Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank on your Phone.