If you are using the Glo network for voice calls or for surfing the internet, it becomes indispensable to know how to check your balance.
The first action most people carry out before making calls is checking if they have enough Glo airtime balance to make calls. If you are also a heavy user like me, you will notice you always find yourself dialling the ussd code to check your Glo balance.
This action puts you on your toes, which therefore helps you manage your Glo data plan, the best way you can. Although for now, there is no way to check your Glo night plan, except when you buy the daily, weekly or monthly data bundle.
If you are a new member who just joined the league, you have not missed much. All you ever need is just a Glo customer care away from you, you do not even need to visit any of the Glo shops. On blogs like this, you will also find relevant information to help you get started into becoming a prepaid customer who enjoys more value.
Whether you are asking, how to check my Glo account balance or Glo data balance, this article will ensure you have answers to your request especially when you just made a Glo data subscription or recharge your Glo line.
How to check Glo main account balance
Here is a clue on how to check your Glo account balance. It is very simple and convenient when you use your USSD code to check your account. Although it is not the only way to check, another unpopular way is through voice calls.
How do I check my account balance? This is the question I am about to throw light on.
- To check Glo account balance, dial #124# and wait for the system response.
- Tap reply and enter “1” on the space provided.
- The system will immediately show your main account on the system.
- For quick Glo balance check, dial #124*1#.
- Alternatively, you can also check Glo balance through voice call when you dial 124. When it connects, press 1.
How to check Glo data balance
More features keep coming up on the Glo network. Glo data sharing has become fans’ favourite, coupled with way on how to unshare your Glo data when you feel you have had enough.
Everyone wants their data to last as long as it can and the best way is through monitoring and sacrificing. This could come in such a way that you will need to delete some apps, use adblockers or unshare glo data.
Whatever you do, the first step is to check your Glo data balance. This way, you will be able to know if it is in sync with your usage.
Back to the part which is how do I check my Glo data balance?
- Using ussd code to check Glo data balance, dial *127*0#.
- You can also check by sending “info” to 127.
- After sending this command, you will receive a message stating your current Glo data balance including the validity.
Related articles you might find very valuable (other networks)
- How to check my balance on MTN network (Airtime and data)
- Methods to check 9mobile balance (Data and Airtime)
- Easy ways to check my Airtel balance (Airtime and data)
These are the codes I have been using for years to check my Glo balance, either Glo account balance or data balance. You can also make your findings any time of the day and it is available to all Glo prepaid customers.
Checking your Glo balance is completely free and there is no limit.