If you are looking for a quick, secure and convenient way to check your GTB account balance on Phone, then you are in the place where you need to be.
With GTB ussd code, you can do much more which include buying airtime for self, family and friends, make bank transfers, pay for bills and check your account balance with GTB Bank.
The GTB account balance code comes without worrying about if your phone is a smartphone and also using internet for connectivity. This means you could own “A Palasa” and still be able to check your account balance on GTBank assigned ussd code.
How does GTB account balance code work?
Once you have a GTB account with a linked debit card, a gsm number profiled for alert and a phone, you are just A Dial away from feeling like a boss.
You could be having fun with friends or even be at the busiest place ever and still be able to check your First bank balance. It is just one dial and you could easily get your balance.
This is what GTB Bank stands for, they are doing all they can to ensure that customers can access quick banking and get access using a menu-based layout.
The code that takes care of most GTB services is *737#. However, I am only interested in showing you the simple and most effective way to be in charge of how money enters and leaves your GTBank. Being aware of it is the first step to take.
Now that I have been able to water the ground, it is about time you know how to use the GTB account balance ussd code.
GTB Account Balance Code
- To check your GTB account balance on phone, dial *737*6*1# using your dialer.
- Ensure that the code is dialled on the GSM number linked with your GTB bank account.
- Punch in your last 4 digit numbers on your debit card. Your debit card number is the 16-digit number on the front of the card.
- Your account balance with Guaranty Trust Bank will be immediately shown on your screen.
- It will also be sent to your inbox. Do note that this service cost N10 per request.
Some interesting posts about GTB Bank
- Gtb USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- Gtb bank mobile app: How to download and register app.
- GTB Airtime Recharge Code: Top up easily using ussd code.
- How to check GTB account number.
- GTB Transfer Code: Send money to gtb or any bank in Nigeria.