Do you need to check if your phone and Airtel sim support Airtel 4G-LTE? You are surely in the right place.
If you feel patience is a virtue, you should try browsing the internet with a very slow network. It is the defining moment you will realise it is not always true. It is not like the Airtel network has been very bad on 3G network, I know how awesome their 3G network has been but you could even experience more with Airtel 4G network.
The age of waiting for hours for just a 1gb movie or video is over, with the Airtel 4G-LTE, you can download at amazing fast internet speed.
If you are an old customer and you are yet to upgrade your Airtel sim to 4G despite owning an LTE smartphone, I am proud to say you have been missing out on many things. Using Airtel 4G with a 4G smartphone could be the best decision you will ever make for your browsing needs.
Besides, Airtel Nigeria has been calling all Nigerians with a 4G phone to visit any Airtel office to upgrade their Airtel sim. If you have not done so, you could talk to Airtel customer care to enjoy amazing Airtel data plans at very good speed.
Customers who just got their airtel sim would have no need for an upgrade. Their sim already supports all networks (GPRS, 2g, 3g & 4g). Existing customers who have their sims upgraded will get 4G free data from Airtel and double data bonus for 4 months. It is a way of saying thank you from Airtel Nigeria.
LTE is just another name for 4G and it stands for Long Term Evolution. The is a 4th technology that has the capacity to deliver very fast internet speed on the Airtel network.
Benefits of browsing with Airtel 4G network
- Browse at a very faster rate.
- Stream and download music with no impediments.
- Great user experiences when you engage with web pages.
- Download and upload contents with no stress.
- Enjoy streaming without buffering.
How to know if your Airtel sim and phone support 4G network
- To check if your Airtel sim and phone is 4g LTE, dial *121#
- Reply to 1.
- Select “1” to check Airtel sim and phone 4G-LTE compatibility.
- You will get a response immediately.
- Alternatively, Airtel users can dial *121*1*1# to check or know their Airtel number quickly.
- If your sim card is not yet on 4g despite using an LTE phone, visit any Airtel office near you to upgrade. Upgrade is free.