What if I tell you there is now a simple way to check your Keystone Bank Account Balance on Phone without the need to visit the bank or ATM?
If you are still visiting the bank for things you could have done on your phone, then I am not proud to say it has been a waste of time and resources. Every bank now has a dedicated ussd code to help you get through the day easily.
Do you want to make funds transfer? you could do that on your phone using Keystone Bank Code without filling the deposit slip and then submit to the teller.
Airtime purchase, it is even better as you will be able to skip going to a nearby store for the card and now have to deal with loading the Airtime. With just a few dials at your abode, you can have your airtime balance credited.
Making bill payments have also been made easier, thanks to the keystone code. You can pay for subscriptions, utility bills and even more.
There are so much you could do with *7111#, the official keystone ussd code for most banking services. However, I am here to show you how you can check your account balance with Keystone bank using USSD code.
The requirements to check your Keystone Bank Account Balance are the mobile number registered with the bank, a phone and Keystone bank account balance code.
If you have changed your mobile number, you should visit your bank to have your account information updated. There is no charge or fee attached for updating your profile.
Keystone Bank Account Balance Code
- To check your Keystone Bank Account Balance, dial the bank code *7111*1# from your phone’s dialer pad.
- Punch in your last 4 digit number on your debit card or the security pin you created when you first use the ussd code.
- After processing, your keystone bank account balance will be shown on your screen.
- Do note that there is a service charge of N10 per request.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Keystone Bank
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check keystone bank account number.
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to use the keystone bank ussd code.
- Keystone bank mobile app: How to download and register.