If you have an account with Union Bank and you no longer remember your 11 digits union bank account number. You are in luck as there are several ways to check your Union Bank Account Number.
How many times have we all been in such a difficult position? For me, I have lost counts until I improvised and also explored some ways provided by Union Bank.
For example, it could be that you need to send your account number to an uncle, sister or family friend who wants to help you with some funds. Your unique account number will be needed to make that happen, if you do not have it, the position could change probably due to emergency or some unexpected expenses.
It could also be needed to receive funds from a business partner or customers. These are just a few of the reasons why you need to know the various ways to retrieve your union bank account number when needed.
This article will ensure you have various ways to check your union bank account number in the event of any emergency
1. Check Your Account Number Using USSD Code
This particular code actually serves as the code to check your Account Balance, but Union Bank Nigeria PLC makes sure it comes with your account number.
However, before you can start using this service, you must have registered for the USSD Code. Normally, the first time you perform a banking transaction, the system will induce you to create a security pin.
- To check your Union Bank Account No, simply dial *826*4# from the phone number linked to your mobile phone.
- Alternatively, you can follow the below steps, by dialling *389*032# from the Mobile Phone registered with your account.
- Follow the prompts.
- Text “BAL” as SMS to “20132”
- Your account number and balance should be displayed on your Phone and also sent to your inbox.
2. Use Union Bank Mobile App
The first thing you should do after opening an account with Union Bank is to download and install Union Bank App from Google Play Store or App Store depending on which devices you are using.
Using Union Bank Mobile App will ensure you will be able to carry your bank with you everywhere you go. Aside from checking your Union Bank account number and BVN for free, you will also be able to send funds, purchase airtime, pay bills and other stuff.
Union bank App can be downloaded for free. You will need to register your profile to start using the app. After registration, you will just need to enter your login details to check your Union Bank Account Number any time.
3. How To Check Union Bank Account Number Via Internet Banking
Just like Union Bank Mobile App, you would need to have registered your account on the union bank internet banking app before you can start accessing the various services allowed on the platform.
There are two ways to register for Union Bank Internet Banking, visit the bank or you can simply register via Union Bank Website.
If you are registering on the website, you will need to download and complete the enrolment form. After, you will email the completed form back to [email protected].
Upon processing, you will be contacted. After setting up your account, you can log in anytime to view your account number, check balance, send funds as well as others.
- To check your Union Bank account number online, simply visit the union bank internet banking link.
- Select “internet banking” at the top right corner of your device.
- Enter your login details to view your union bank account number.
4. Contact The Union Bank Service Agent
If you are not cool with other options provided for you, another way to check your union bank customer care is via their Contact Us.
You can also visit them at any of their offices spread in all 36 states in Nigeria including FCT.
Put it at the back of your mind that you will need to provide certain answers to questions. Upon satisfaction with the various answers, the union bank customer care will be able to help you retrieve your account number.
To check your union bank account number, you will need to provide answers to questions such as Names, Home Address, Where you opened the account, Phone Number and sometimes you might be required to provide your BVN.
Read Other Similar Posts About Union Bank
- Union Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- Union Bank Mobile App – How to download and register.
- How to check Union Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Union Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.