Wema bank despite being one of the oldest commercial banks in Nigeria is still in touch with technology. Therefore, checking your Wema Bank Account Number is even easier than before.
Before the advancement in technology, banks and customers often resorted to manual processes which make it very difficult to sort things as quickly as possible.
For instance, when the bank opened accounts for customers, a passbook will be given to customers. On the passbook, the account name and account number will be boldly written on the passbook. This way, it will be easier to retrieve your account number as long as you still have the passbook. However, retrieving might be difficult if you lost your passbook because of the manual process.
Things are better now these days with the emergency of computers – sorting and queries have now become easier and faster. In this article, you will be provided with numbers of ways you can check your Wema Bank Account Number.
1. Check Wema Bank Account Number Via USSD Code
There are steps that you will need to take before you can start using this service. First, you must activate ussd service using the four digits on your debit card. The digits can be found on the face of your MasterCard, visa card or verve card.
- To check your Wema Bank Account Number, dial *945*000# from the mobile number you presented at the bank.
- Provide your transaction pin to authenticate the transaction.
- The account number will be displayed on your phone and also sent to your inbox.
2. Use Wema Bank Mobile App To Retrieve Your Wema Bank Account Number
This is no doubt my preferred way to check Wema Bank Account Number whenever I need to. Since it is mobile, it is very easy to get it after downloading and registering on the app. Still, to use the method, you must own a smartphone and also be connected to the internet.
Upon login with your passcode or fingerprints, you will be able to check your wema bank account number on the dashboard.
3. Use The Wema Bank Internet Banking Platform To Check Your Account No
It is very understandable why most customers do shun internet banking, especially when there are easy, secure and more convenient platforms to execute banking transactions.
However, one must realise that it has its own unique attribute which is checking your wema bank account number from any browser. Whereas, if you have used a ussd code or mobile app, you will need to download the app or run the command from the phone number that was linked to your bank account.
To check your wema bank account number anytime using the code, you must have registered for the internet banking on wema bank internet banking website.
After, you will just need to enter your user ID and password and click on “Login” to view your wema account no. On the dashboard, you should see your account number.
4. Talk To Wema Bank Customer Care Agent
If the above does not work for you or you do not have the means to use the service. Then you should try getting in touch with wema bank customer care agent, they are positioned to help you with whatever complaints or issues you might have.
However, you will be required to provide answers to certain questions before they will be able to help you with your request. Such questions are always about personal details like name, next of kin, date of birth, phone number, where the account was opened, and home address.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Wema Bank
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to download and register wema bank account number.
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- Wema Bank USSD Code: Buy airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- How to check Wema Bank Account Balance on Phone.