The year is almost rounding off and yet a lot of people still do not know how to create a topic on Nairaland. I used to be like you guys not until my inquisitiveness paved way.
Nairaland is no doubt the biggest online forum in Nigeria and there, you will be able seek answers and have access so various contents.
Nairaland has a lot of section such as politics, business autos, jobs, career education, romance, computers, phones, travel, sports, fashion, health, religion, celebs, tv-movies, music-radio, literature, webmasters, programming and tech market.
How to create a topic on Nairaland.
- To create a topic on nairaland, the first thing is having a working internet and a decent browser. The likes of operamini will do just fine as Nairaland has a simple page. Even with 2g network, it will load just fine.
- Make sure you already have account with nairaland by registering on Nairaland.com and logged in.
- Go to the section that your post fall in, there are various section there. Please make sure you choose the right one. You can visit the home page of the site to see lists
- Scroll to locate “Create New Topic” and click on it. Read guidelines and adhere to it.
- After you have clicked on “Create New Topic, the Nairaland Editor is displayed. It will provide you with title and body text.
- Format your contents as deem fit and click on submit.
- After that, the post will be published.