How To Put Ads On Your Website And Get Paid: You have done remarkably well with putting up contents on your website or blog.
Why not get rewarded for that hard work by learning how to put Ads on your website and get paid?
Aside from the utmost feeling of joy of having your thoughts being passed out to many, there are some juices that come alongside with owning a blog.
Do you want to know those juices? Among them is getting paid for having your contents on the web. The second is getting freebies from companies.
There are several benefits of having a blog, that is If you know your onus. Several bloggers may never get to such level but the close most will get to is getting paid as Publishers.
Lets us introduce you to some high paying Ad Networks
Ads Networks you need to consider
Google Adsense: Google Adsense is a programme by Google that allows publishers to earn revenue on their sites.
It was launched in 2003 and it is currently the most popular advertising company on the web.
Google Adsense is based on cost per click and revenue sharing ratio.
Getting approval from Google has become increasingly difficult.
Although there are other alternatives to google which I am going to discuss extensively before that, I should let you in a bit.
Reasons Why You Are Rejected by Google
1. Poor looking sites with spammy contents: Google expects much from you. If you want to be taken seriously, you need to create a post that is original and as well as useful for readers.
You don’t go about filling your site with junks just because you want to meet up with the expectation that you need a good number of posts on your site to have a chance of getting approval from Google.
Take your time to research more, think deeply and give your readers what are beneficial to them. For a good article, you should have not less than 300 words. It is better if you can produce an article of about 1000 words.
That tells Google you are serious. Have a good number of posts before applying. 15 will just do.
2. Contents: Google is ever updating their policies. Be careful with what you feed your audience.
Pornography, violent content, content that can promote discrimination or incite hatred, copied contents, Hacking tutorial, illegal stuff won’t get a nod for Adsense.
Visit their site to know more about others.
3. Traffic sources: Every blogger wants a great amount of traffic on their site especially the newbies.
I understand the waiting period could be so difficult yet Google expect a free flow of traffic from legitimate sources.
You can source your traffic from social engines, social media, and others but not from paid traffic.
Other Alternatives To Google Adsense
1. Media.net: media.net is inarguably the best alternative out there. An ad network that is currently enjoying goodwill from around the world.
It is powered by Yahoo network. It is a contextual ad network that allows ads related to your niche.
Be rest assured that you will only get high quality and high paying ads. No wonder people join everyday as an alternative to google adsense.
2. Infolinks: Another alternative to Adsense is infolink. Infolink is another great platform one can earn revenue.
They do not have strict conditions like Adsense and you can get ads running on your site in less than 48 hours.
Infolinks offers different types of ad unit which are inframe, intext, in the tag, infold.
To earn money on infolinks is quite easy. It works in a way such that views and clicks count.
When readers engage with your ad, it counts. The downside is that it does not offer contextual ads like media.net and Google Adsense.
3. AfriAdvert: We can say this is one for Africa. Afriadvert helps bloggers to monetize through various ad format including text links as seen on infolinks.
All ads passed through stringent review and test, through the security and protection fraud detection system.
This is required to avoid bad ads and malware. CPC/CPM is up to $10.
4. Bidvertiser: This is another alternative to Adsense. It offers contextual and text ads that are related to your niche.
Bidvertiser offers display banners, pop-unders, smart links, XML, sliders and programmatic.
One major advantage of using bidvertiser is that they have a minimum payout of $10. Newbies or those that generate revenue slowly would enjoy this.
5. Adversal: Adversal has been around since 2003 and we can say they are one of the oldest out there. They pay publisher on every 1000 impression.
Sign up is quite easy and may take less than 3 days to approve you. The downside is that it is not for blogs with low traffic.
They expect no less than 50,000 page views in a month and site must have its own domain name.
6. Fomo: For page views on FOMO, you get $6-$10 for every 1000 interactions and $2 for every 1000 impression. Much more than what most ads network pay.
How to put Ads on your website with ease
The first thing you should do is to download Wp Insert Code
Step 2: Install plugin and activate. If you do not know how to install
Go to dashboard > locate and click plugins > select Add New > click on Upload Plugin > Choose file and Click Install Now
Get the Code from your Ad Network. You can copy into a notepad on your computer or one on your mobile phone.
Go to your dashboard > setting > wp insert code and then paste to your of your preferred one.
If you are not okay with wp insert code, there are lots of Ads management plugin to choose from. We have Adsanity, Insert header and footer, Insert Post Ads, Quick Adsense, and Ad Inserter.
I am currently using Ad inserter and wp insert code. Ad inserter for me remains the best out there. It is available in free and paid version.
Ad inserter allows you to create multiple ad bloc of which you can customize to whichever way you want it.
There are numbers of way to add your ad, you can set it up to be before or after paragraph, before content, after content, before or after post excerpt, and more.
Ad Inserter looks professional enough to handle whatever you throw at it coupled with the fact that you do not to upgrade as the free version is good enough.
But if you really want more power, you can go for the paid version.
Cloud computing services models 2019
Cloud computing technology services
With everyone trying to be at the top of their game is what makes technology revolves. In the past despite the little success enjoyed in the technology especially on storage, we found out there is another height to be attained, then the birth of cloud computing technology.
Cloud computing service has been excellent so far and could be said to be an upgrade on the traditional hard disk most people are used to.
I agree that hard disk has always been cheaper and easily accessible because you are not subjected to recurring expenses whether for bandwidth fees or subscription. Yet if convenience is what you look for, I am going to give it to cloud computing storage.
No matter where you are, you can always have access to your data compared to having to carry an external device which might get lost or damaged.
Another thing to consider is the issue of security. Being a physical disk, anyone could have access to the device. Your data can’t always get into wrong hands but with cloud computing services offered by cloud storage. With cloud storage, you are like an entrepreneur who has a complete monopoly, you can decide to choose who have access to your data, set limits and choose how your data is stored.
What is cloud computing
The word, “cloud” can also be called the internet. In a layman language, we will describe, cloud computing as a space user stores and accesses data and program which is done over the internet.
There are so many examples on the web but for better understanding, we are going to use icloud which is almost the same with Dropbox or google drive. If you have ever used a google drive before, I will be confident that you now have an idea of icloud looks like.
On your google cloud, you can save your music, video, pictures, documents, etc which are then stored on another device by google which has the icloud os.
Benefits of cloud computing to users
- Data security: when you have your data stored on cloud, it is always secured compared to having it on devices or systems. You can lose your storage device anytime but on cloud, it is perfectly safe as there are professionals who work day and night to ensure it is. Most companies have the data spread across countries which as well ensure reliability and back up. There is also provision for effective data recovery in the event of loss, attack and damages.
- Ease of access: it does not matter where you are, you can always access your data when you need it most just like what we have seen on google drive. You can work from anywhere and distribute to whoever you choose to. This will go a long way in boosting performances and ensure that your reliability with clients.
- Flexibility: there is now more freedom for users and companies. If a company especially those with poor bandwidth, need to upgrade or downgrade their mode of operation, cloud provides them a platform to make that happen. For those on storage devices, it might take more to change as it might demand for new system.
- Software updates: as a user, you can be assured that you will always get an automatic software update since most companies would always try to beat off competition by doing what they need to do. The update will be handled by suppliers and you have nothing to worry yourself about whether for maintenance or cost.
- Beating off competition: with big upgrade comes a big change when you switch to cloud based environment. We are in a very competitive market and investors are doing all they can to ensure that they are ahead and being at the market early also ensure that you get all the juices before other starts noticing. In such light, it is on cloud providers to give in their best to their customers in order to help them beat off competition. This could be mutual in the long in the long run and help the companies improve their customers base.
Top 10 companies that offer cloud computing services
- Google cloud platform
- Microsoft azure
- Oracle cloud
- Verizon cloud
- Amazon web services
Local Companies that offers cloud computing services
- cloud bigdata technologies
- cloud 9 technologies
- cloud big data technologies
- green cloud technologies
- cloud bigdata technologies group
- cloud analytics technologies llc
- cloud big data technologies llc
- cloud health technologies
- sgic cloud technologies inc
- pr510 cloud by golden technologies
The best cloud computing courses/certification around the country
If you are eyeing an Information technology job. Get or horn your skill by getting any of these top cloud computing certifications.
- Certified System Administrator in Red Hat
- Exin Cloud Computing Foundation
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- Cisco CCNA-Cloud
- Certified OpenStack Administrator
- Cloud Credential Council
- Cloud Genius
- VMware Certified Professional
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
- Salesforce Certifications
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Cloud computing tutorial
There are also a lot of cloud computing tutorials you can get online. This could be beneficial to students or anyone who want to know more about how it works.
The world is changing and every day it demands that professionals take up the mantle and be the catalyst for change.
In order to help you get quick to know the basics and prepare you ahead of the practical class, I will be introducing you to top sites where you can get more informed.
Among the cloud computing services, amazon web services seems to be the most used and popular one. Amazon web services provide a trial version for users and also one of the safest cloud suppliers whose service include network, storage and many more.
Switching over from storage device to cloud computing storage is the right thing to do as cloud computing services offer accessibility anytime and any day with not less than 98.9 uptime.
With cloud computing, you can have more control on files, more power, security and many more. So the switch may what you need to get the big break
Game pigeon review: Best game for kids and iphone users
Game pigeon, another game slowly gaining the attention of kids and parents. For most parents, they have always been conscious of what games their children play online.
Having spent some quality time on the game, thanks to a friend who introduced me, it is safe to say the game is completely harmless and fun.
The game is best played on iphone through the imessage and for now, it has about 5 games with the company promise to come up with more in future. The games currently supported are gomoku, 8 ball, poker, sea battle and anagrams.
Imessage on the ios devices should not only be about live chat, sending and receiving message but you now have a way to go against your friends and family with game pigeon. It is a game which only two people can play.
For the most part of my time with the game, it is unbelievably responsive, everything works the way they should but the downside is the notification which never shows the preview of game activities. A preview could save you a lot of time, you can decide whether to respond now or just leave it pending.
Why you should download gamepigeon
Like I said, there is something for everyone. Are you the type that love to show your skill? Poker could grant you an audience. What better way to sit like a chinese guy and think of a way to outsmart your opponent?
Or you imagine being a war lord, leading a forces against formidable opponent? Sea battle is just the answer. You can claim victory and later then cheeky replies to the falllen warlord.
And if you are a geek who loves to flip letters to get the actual word, anagrams is for you. Aside the fun and trill of playing, you can use it to add to your long list of words.
With anagrams, it wont be long before your english teacher starts taking notice of the rising prof.
Gomoku reminds me of a chinese movie I recently watched. The passion and intensity were not mistaken, glaring on both sides and with each party doing all they can to cancel one another. Gomoku, which is also called 5 in a row is a strategy game that two persons play with black and white stones.
Game pigeon for android
As much as we all want it on our android phone, there is no official game pigeon for android. Of course, there is a way to have game pigeon installed on your android phone but I can’t give assurance that it will work smoothly and perfectly the way you want it.
Game pigeon is totally an apple’s Imessage gaming which gives you several option of games to be played.
How to install game pigeon on Iphone
If you are looking to install game pigeon on your ios device or iphone, the quick way is to follow this link.
For those who already is in their imessage, go to your imessage app store.
- Click on the imessage app store.
- Select and click on the dots below your screen.
- Click on store and search “GamePigeon” on the space provided.
- Select and click to install the game.
How to delete gamepigeon app from an iphone
You probably have had enough of it or you no longer fancy the game. Deleting gamepigeon app is quite easy.
The steps to delete will be shown below.
- Open your imessage app on your iphone.
- Locate the app, hold unto it until it wiggles.
Immediately, you will see “X” at the top left corner of your iphone, click on the “X” to delete.
- Click on your home key to confirm removal of game pigeon.
If you are asking if this game is safe to play for your wards, i assure you is completely safe. The game is rated 12+, so naturally children whose age are above 12 can play but that is only on paper.
Anyone can play the game even those who have not attained the age of 12.
Another plus here is that aside from english which seems to be the language everyone is familiar with, gamepigeon is also available in Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese , Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
The downside for now is that we still do not have the official gamepigeon for android but we do hope in the near future, the company can check into where the market is.
Netflix movies 2019: No 1 site for movie streaming and download
Over the years, Netflix has built a huge followings and also won the popularity contest among its peers.
On netflix, you have access to wide ranges of movies, tv series, documentaries, biographies and many more with no ad being shown.
With the site daily updated with quality contents, you are assured this is the place to get your favourite tv shows, movies and much more than you can ever imagine.
When we look at the countries with the huge followings, USA beat off the competition but in recent times, African countries have started taken note of the huge strides that Netflix left. An impression borne out of the sheer determination to be stronger and better despite being a paid service.
In this article, we will be updating you about all you need to know about Netflix, some frequently asked questions, how to subscribe, how to set Netflix on tv, how it works and much more. Sit back and let’s unveil all for your pleasure and satisfaction.
Benefits of using netflix
- Watch on the go, it does not matter whether you are home, business place or outdoor, you can always connect to your netflix anytime and any day.
- One subscription and unlimited access to several contents. Save yourself the stress of buying movies every time when you can have the content anytime.
- Be the first to see the latest tv shows, documentaries and movies. You don’t want your friends being the ones to update you. Why can’t you have the bragging right this time? Netflix is daily updated and you can be sure of getting your contents there.
- You are your own boss and you can subscribe today and cancel today.
- You can watch offline or for later just like we have seen with fzmovies. Streaming could lead to consuming great amount of data but on netflix, you can save it into your device and watch offline.
How to set up Netflix on any devices and get it for free
Here is how to get neflix for free but the free period is only limited. It is just for 30 days but that is more than enough to give you a lasting impression. Now let’s get you to speed on how to set up and get netflix. Please carefully follow the below steps.
- Insert www.neflix.com into your browser
Click “watch free for 30 days” to sign up. For the first 30 days, it is free but you will still need to select a plan which can be cancelled anytime.
Netflix will make sure you are updated 3 days to the expiry days so you can decide if to continue or not.
There are 3 plans to choose from, they are basic plan, standard plan and premium plan.
For the basic plan, you pay $7.99 and benefits attached are that you can only watch on 1 screen at the same time and on any approved devices like laptop, tv, phone and tablet. It also gives you access to unlimited streaming or downloads, cancel whenever you want and free for 1 month.
Standard plan is at the rate of $9.99 of which the advantages it has over basic plan are availability of hd, watch on 2 screen at the same time, unlimited access, cancel anytime and free for the first 30 days.
The premium plan is like saving the best for the last. It has huge advantage despite its low pricing of $11.99. 4 screens at the same time, availability lf hd and ultra hd plus other benefits of standard plan.
The next step is to create your account, you create an account by providing your correct details to the information required of you. You do by giving out your email and password which will direct you a new page. Below the email and password box, there is a subscription box for Netflix special offer, you can decide whether to opt in or not.
- After providing the box, you are asked for your credit, PayPal or debit card. The acceptable cards are MasterCard, visa card and Amex.
- After you have scaled through the hurdle, it is time to provide your details alongside with your card information. Remember, you card is safe and secured as you have nothing to worry about.
- When you are done with filling in details, click the large box that has “start membership” then your journey to explore quality content on netflix begins.
- Go back to the homepage by clicking the logo or through your browser. Click on sign in to access your account and check out the great contents.
How to cancel Netflix subscription
Sometimes, we still do not get convince with trial offer and we try to find ways to end it before the first charge.
In good faith, netflix ensures that you can end it whenever you want to.
- To end or cancel your netflix subscription, log into your netflix account. Locate either streaming plans or dvd plans. The dvd plans only fof people residing in USA. If you are residing outside USA, choose the streaming plans.
- Click on cancel membership on the page.
How to watch Netflix movies, shows, documentaries, etc on tv
This method will only work if you are using a smart tv. To check if yours is smart tv, you might need to look at the manual or the face of the tv as most tv always come with sticker which display their key configurations.
Newest tv now preconfigured with netflix app
- Connect the tv using wifi or ethernet as the case may be with your own. For this to work, you will need a router which you will be connected to your smart tv ethernet port. All you need is a cable, an ethernet cable that is run from your tv and to the router.
- Look through the tv for netflix app but in the event you were unable to find it, you will need to download from the tv app store. Sometimes, you will need to update the phone software. If you encounter any issue, your tv manual should be able to help. If you do not have the manual, check the company’s website for their manual.
- Log into your Netflix page using your email and password. If you have not yet registered, do so by checking the guide above.
- Navigate with your tv remote, if you need to go up or down, the arrow button will be able to help you make your selection. When you have located the video you are most interested in, select and click to watch.
- Business1 month ago
Refer.ng Review: How To Make Money With These Simple Steps
- How To4 months ago
Free USA Email List Available for Download
- How To3 months ago
Low Cost Auto Insurance In Nigeria
- Business1 month ago
Minenaira Scam or Legit – Review Login Download And Payment
- How To3 months ago
How To Monetize Your Blog With Fomo Ads
- How To3 months ago
Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code – Easy and Quick to use
- How To3 months ago
How To Use Polaris Bank Mobile Money Code
- How To4 months ago
How to Activate Night Internet Pack on Airtel