Do you want to know how you can transfer money from your Zenith Bank’s Account to any Banks in Nigeria using the Zenith Bank Transfer Code?
Zenith Bank is among the banks in Nigeria that are sitting atop. It seems like Nigerian Banks are now accepting the fact that competition is becoming fiercer, which of course is good for the customers.
The bigger the competition, the bigger the deals customers get from multinational companies. Talking about competition, Zenith Bank is also not holding back with its own version of mobile banking. With Zenith Bank Transfer Code, it makes it very easy for you to send money without depending on the internet or getting to choose any special phone.
Even with a push-button phone, otherwise known as Kpalasa, one could access all the features of Zenith Bank. It is only when you download the Zenith Bank Mobile App, you will be required to use the internet service for connecting. Therefore, Zenith Bank Mobile App will most likely beg for SmartPhone.
What You Should Know About Zenith Bank Transfer Code
In order to be able to use this service, you must have already had an account opened with Zenith Bank. If you have not opened an account with them, you could visit any of the Zenith Bank’s branches or simply open it from your Phone using *966*0# and follow prompts.
Having just an account with the bank is just a phase. You will need to have cash that is enough to cover the transfer amount and charges. However, you will also need the phone number registered with your Bank Account.
The phone number will be like a visa to access all banking services offered by Zenith Bank Transfer Code. If you no longer use the mobile number again, you should ask your bank for account information update which involves replacing your old mobile number with the current phone number.
If it is your first time of using the Zenith Bank Shortcodes, you will be required to create a transaction or security pin. You will need your debit card to create one. The transaction pin will be used to authenticate banking transactions.
Transfer Limits And Charges On Zenith Bank Transfer
Like all Banks in Nigeria, Zenith Bank also has its own transfer limit and also follows the CBN’s direction as regards Bank Charges.
If you are sending a bank transfer below N5000, you are charged N10 as the transfer fee. Sending an amount between N5000 and 50000 will attract a fee of N25. Any money transfer above N50000 using Zenith Bank Transfer code attract a service fee of N50.
Cumulative transfer fee on Zenith Bank is N100,000 daily.
How To Create A Zenith Bank Security Pin
- To create a security pin on Zenith Bank, simply dial *966*00# from the number that was registered to the bank.
- Enter the last 4 numbers on your MasterCard or VisaCard.
- Create a 4 digit transaction pin. Meanwhile, a transaction pin is also known as a security pin.
- “Retrieving your message” will be briefly displayed on your screen.
- You have now successfully created your transaction pin.
How To Transfer Money From Zenith Bank To Another Account
- Dial the Zenith Bank Transfer Code, *966*Amount*Account Number# to send money to any bank in Nigeria. Eg *966*2000*1234567890#
- Select the bank by entering the number that corresponds with it.
- Enter your 4 digit transaction pin and send.
- Your bank transfer is now successful.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Zenith Bank
- Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Zenith Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, money transfer and perform other self services.
- Zenith bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check zenith bank account number.
- How to check Zenith Bank Account Balance on Phone.