Does it not excite you that Heritage Bank Transfer Code is here and now give you a chance to send money from your Heritage Bank Account to other accounts?
Sending money does not have to be difficult and time-wasting, you go to the bank, there are people on the queues waiting to be attended to. Unfortunately, you can’t waste any more minutes.
You quickly rush to the available ATMs, only to see disorganized lines. Not much of a choice left, especially when you do not know other ways to make a bank transfer.
Well, there is.
Heritage Bank Transfer Code provides you with a quick way to send money from your phone without depending on the internet. It does not matter if you use a kpalasa or smartphone, you are in good hands as long as you satisfy the conditions.
This service works on most networks in Nigeria including MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo.
How To Get Started On Heritage Bank Transfer Code
Here are the tips you need to use the Heritage Bank Transfer Code. First, an account with the bank is very important. To open an account with Heritage Bank, you must make your intention known at the bank.
The customer care will ask you to provide a government-regulated ID card, utility bill and also be asked to complete a standard form. After a successful account opening, you can start using the Heritage Bank USSD Code.
The mobile number you presented during the account opening can now be used to access the heritage bank transfer code.
Transfer Charges And Limit On Heritage Bank Transfer Service
If you are sending a bank transfer to other accounts, there are transfer charges. A customer that sends below N5000 will be charged a transfer fee of N10; transfer from N5001 to N50,000 will be charged N25 and any money above N50,000 will be charged N50.
The transfer limit using the Heritage Bank Transfer Code is set at N100,000 daily. To make bank transfers up to N2,000,000, use the Heritage Bank’s Retail Internet Banking.
Heritage Bank Transfer Code: How To Send Money
- Dial *322# from the phone number linked to your bank.
- Reply with 2.
- Select 1 for “account”
- Provide the beneficiary’s account number.
- Select the bank you are sending money to.
- Select the account type, savings or current account.
- Confirm if you are sending to the right person through the information displayed on your screen
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Confirm by replying with 1.
- Follow prompts to complete the transaction.
- Alternatively, you can dial *322*030*Account Number*Amount#. Eg *322*030*0123456789*5000#
See Also Interesting And Similar Posts About Heritage Bank
- Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to check heritage bank account no.
- How to use heritage bank ussd code for instant transaction.
- Hb Padie by heritage bank: How to download and register.
- How to check Heritage Bank Account Balance on Phone.