FCMB is also not left out in the banks continous search to make service easy and accessible for their growing customers.
In this post, we will show you how you can buy airtime, transfer money, check account balance and many more.
Just like we have done in other related posts like this, you don’t need to be connected to the internet or have a smartphone before transacting.
All you need is your mobile number to be connected to your FCMB bank account
What is the FCMB USSD code? The transfer code or bank code as popularly called by Nigerians is *329#. For me, I love tagging it as magic or smart code.
How to buy airtime using FCMB Transfer Code *329#
- Ever wanted to make an urgent call or send airtime to friends and family? FCMB, like other banks, allow you to send airtime from any time and anywhere using the smart code.
- If you are recharging your own personal mobile phone, dial *329*Amount# i.e *329*500#
- For family and friends? That will take a different format. Simply dial *329*Amount*Beneficiary Mobile Number# i.e *329*500*08123456789#
- The code should be dialled from the mobile number registered with first city monument bank.
How to transfer money using FCMB USSD Code *329#
- Most of all have been in a dire need to send fund or make payment as quickly as possible. We have often met with a long queue in the bank.
- You can now make transfer anytime, any day and anywhere by dialling *329*Amount*Account Number# i.e *329*2000*1234567890# and follow prompts.
How to check your FCMB account balance using *329#
- There is no longer need to meet customer care or go to the nearest ATM Stand to check your account balance.
- You can do that on your registered mobile number with the bank.
- To get your balance displayed or sent to you, just dial *329*00#
How to reset or change your FCMB Pin Code using *329#
If you have any reason to believe third party now knows your pin, dont wait another second. Simply dial *329*0# to take proper action and follow prompts.