First bank is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria and in a bid to ensure seamless services, a service was introduced which is popularly called first bank ussd code.
First bank of Nigeria is a multinational bank with its head office located in Lagos, it remains the most valuable bank in Nigeria by virtue of its deposit and earnings. Its presence is not just in Nigeria but spread across Africa, the UK, and also have offices in South Africa, China, and United Arab Emirates.
First bank Of Nigeria was founded in 1894 as Bank of British West Africa but took the name First Bank Of Nigeria in 1979. One can attest to the fact that there has been a massive improvement.
With first bank ussd code, you will be able to access services and this saves you a lot of time and resources.
First bank ussd code is a service introduced by the bank that allows customers to access some basic services by simply dialling a code on their phones. This service has no need for internet service nor does it require you to connect to wifi.
First bank mobile money code or USSD Code is 894.
There are so many things that you can get done using first bank code, they include Account opening, Instant transfer, buying airtime, paying merchants and billers.
Anyone who owns an account with the bank can use it on his or her registered phone number domiciled with the bank.
It is also available on all Mobile Networks.
Read Also: Banks USSD Codes For Various Transactions
Lastly, this service is available for use at any time of the day and it does not need any technical knowledge before you can use it. What you need is to ensure that your phone number is connected to your bank account, if you are yet to have it connected, simply visit your bank and request that your account information should be updated.
How to get started with First Bank ussd code
- Dial *894*0#, Debit cards linked to your account is displayed.
- Choose your preferred debit card and enter the 4 digit pin of the card.
- Create a New 5 Digit Pin
How to Open Account with first bank ussd code *849#
- There is no need to visit the bank before opening a first bank account.
- This can be arranged using your phone and registered phone number.
- To join the growing list of First bank customers is now easy, all you need to do is dial *849*0# from your mobile phone.
How to Purchase Airtime with First Bank Ussd Code *849#
This provides you with two options, one is for self-top up and the other to send airtime to family and friends.
- For Self top, dial *894*amount# i.e *894*1000#
- To send to family and friends, dial *849*amount*mobile number# i.e *894*1000*08123456789#
How to Check Account Balance with First Bank Code *849#
- Checking account balance has now become easy and quick.
- You do need to need to visit the physical branch or the ATM stand before checking it.
- All you need to do is dial *849*00#
If you encounter any problem while using it, please share on the comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You may also visit their nearest branch for help.
- First bank mobile app: How to download and register firstmobile.
- Code to check First Bank Account Balance on Phone.
- How to check first bank account number.
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime Balance easily.
- First Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank on your Phone.