How to use GTB Mobile Money Code – Gtbank *737#: As Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) continues to grow, then comes the need to add this great feature to help speed service delivery.
The service allows you not only to have access to the most basic features, common with other banks. With the GTB *737#, you can also reactivate your dormant account.
Asking how you are going to do that having ignored your account for so long? Take it easy champ, all will be revealed on this post coupled with the other great features.
Read Also: Banks USSD Codes For Various Transactions
Trust me there are lots of things you can do with *737# code and the good thing is that you do need to be connected to the internet before performing some functions.
I know there have been much talks and doubts about what you can do with the GTB smart code, then the reasons why we need to deliver to you.
How to Open GTB Account using *737#?
I do know a lot of people do dread the idea of going to the branch office to get an account opened for them.
There is a lot to be done, the queue can be overwhelming and so is the documentation.
Here we have an escape without ever visiting the office and that is Account Opening through the use of GTB mobile money code USSD Code.
All you need to do is dial *737*0# and follow the on-screen prompts. You will receive your 10 digit account number after completion.
How to reactivate your dormant account without visiting the branch?
- Dial *737*11# on the mobile number registered with the bank. Input your BVN and press 1 to continue.
- For completion, transact with your bank by buying not less than 100 Airtime. It will be instantly opened after a successful transaction.
How to transfer money to GTB account with *737#?
Dial *737*1*Amount*Beneficiary’s account number* i.e * *737*1*2000*1234567890# from the registered phone number then follow on-screen prompts.
How to transfer money to other banks with *737#?
- Dial *737*2*Amount*Beneficiary’s account number* i.e * *737*2*2000*1234567890# from the phone number you registered with the bank.
- Confirm authentication with *737# pin, your last four digits on your card or GTB hardware token.
How to Purchase Airtime with *737#?
- You can use GTB smart code to purchase airtime for yourself, family and friends.
- It affords you the freedom and convenience of topping your account balance no matter where you are.
For self-top up airtime
Dial *737*amount on your phone i.e *737*500#
To purchase airtime for family and friends
*737*amount*beneficiary’s number# i.e *737*500*08021234578#
Another method – self-top up airtime and to purchase for family and friends
Dial *737*4# and follow on-screen prompts
How to create a GTB Pin for your transaction using *737#
- Simply dial *737*5, then input your last 6 digits of your card. Create your 4 digit pin.
- How to withdraw cash without your debit card using *737#
- You don’t need your debit card to use this feature. All you need is to dial *737*3*amount# on your mobile no connection to your GTB account.
- Follow the prompt to generate your withdrawal code and authenticate your request with your GTB Pin.
- Enter the withdrawal code into any GTB atm to complete your transaction. Your withdrawal will be processed instantly and you can now retrieve your cash.
How to withdraw your fund at any Total service station using *737
- You can have your fund released to you at any Total Filling Station by dialing *737*50*amount*50# on your mobile number.
- Input the unique station code (sap code)
- Type in your *737# pin or the last 4 digit pin on your debit card.
- Your account will be debited while total gets credited with an SMS confirming the transaction. Cash will be released to you by Total.
Codes to make inquiries using GTB *737#
- To check account balance, account number and BVN, simply dial *737*6*1#
- To check your card status, dial *737*6*3#
- To check Cheque Book Status, dial *737*6*4#
- To check Loan Balances dial *737*6*2#
How to create One Time Password (OTP) with *737#?
- If you want to make a quick transaction, dial *737*7# to get an OTP.
- This feature allows you to get an OTP which is valid for 2 minutes and can validate the transaction of up to NGN500,000.
Airtime advance using *737#
- The airtime advance is available to Pre-qualified GTB Salary Account Holders who is allowed to borrow 5,000 airtime and pay at month end.
- To get airtime loan, simply dial *737*8*1#
- Follow on-screen prompts and authenticate with your GTBank debit card last 4 digits.
Salary advance using *737#
- The requirements for salary advance is same as airtime advance except that you can only get 50% of your monthly salary.
- To access, simply dial *737*8*2# from the registered mobile number with the bank.
How to pay bills with *737#
- Dial *737# from your mobile number registered with the bank, reply with 6 and then with the specified number of the biller.
- Then follow on screen prompts to complete the on-screen prompts to complete transaction.