How To Use Polaris Bank Mobile Money Code: In this post, I will be revealing to you USSD Code for Polaris Bank Mobile Money Transfer, airtime purchase, bills or merchant payment and others.
Banks are getting more smarter and faster, they are doing all they can to ensure that you get most of your things done without ever visiting a physical branch.
Before we venture more into various ways you can make the code work to your satisfaction and the immense benefits.
It is important I reveal to you the smart code as it is fondly called by Polaris Bank, Formerly Skye Bank. The code is *833#
- You do not need to have data before using this service
- It works on any types of Phone
- Transaction up to NGN50,000 each day
- You can pay for your utility bills, renew dstv, fund your betting account at anywhere and anytime.
How to sign up on *833#
Before you sign up, understand that you must be a Customer of the bank and operation should only be on the Mobile number registered with the bank.
To join the growing list of Customers of Polaris Bank.
- Dial *833# from your registered number with the bank.
- Provide your account number
- Enter any four-digit number as your pin. Please, ensure you do not reveal your pin and always keep it safe. Polaris bank warned against writing your pin on a note.
- The balance will be displayed to confirm successful sign-up. You are now registered on Polaris Mobile.
How to Open Account with *833#
It is simple and fast. To open A Polaris Account, dial *833*1# and follow the prompts.
Your account number will be created automatically and send to you via SMS. If there are any more steps to take, the system will notify you.
How to pay bills with *833#
- You can renew your DSTV Subscription, fund your betting account, pay utility bills by dialing *833*2#
- Select the Polaris bank account you will use if you have another account type
- Select the biller you are to make payment to and follow prompts. Enter the amount and then your 4 digit pin.
How to Purchase Airtime with *833#
The top-up feature on Polaris USSD code allows Airtime purchase for your registered number or for family and friends.
For Self-top up, dial *833*Amount# from your phone number registered with the bank i.e *833*500#
For family and friends, dial *833*Amount*Phone Number# i.e *833*500*08031211113#
How to transfer money with *833#
- Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# from the phone number registered with the bank
- or Dial *833# and reply with 3 (*833*3#)
- Select the account to debit
- Select beneficiary’s bank
- Enter beneficiary’s account number
- Carefully confirm the account name to ascertain if you are sending to the right person and enter the amount to transfer
Enter your pin
How to pay with masterpass using *833#
You might be asking what is masterpass. Not many are familiar with it.
Masterpass is a new way to make and receive payment for goods and services. A digital payment solution that allows you to check out faster no matter where you shop.
- Dial *833*7# from your mobile number registered with the bank.
- Enter the masterpass code of the merchant, and then enter the value or amount of the goods or service
- Select the account you would like to use for payment
- Enter your 4 digit pin to complete transaction.
Do note that the masterpass merchant code is usually displayed under the masterpass qr code displayed at the merchant seller’s location.
How to block your card if it gets lost or stolen
Dial *833*4# and follow onscreen prompts to quickly block it.
How to check your account balance with *833#
- Dial *833# from the mobile number registered with the bank
- Select option 6 or reply with 6 to access your account balance
- Enter account number, then your 4 digit pin to reveal account balance.
Checking your account balance attracts NGN10 for each command.
Read Also: Banks USSD Codes For Various Transactions