Do you know you can enjoy easy and convenient banking anywhere without having to step into the banking hall using wema bank ussd code?
Wema bank ussd code allows you to carry out some basic banking activities using short code on your phone.
The services you enjoy goes beyond just transfering funds or buying airtime on your mobile number connected to the bank. Such services include bank cardless withdrawal, airtime purchase, payment of bills, account opening, account balance checking, pin change and even more.
To use the full features, you must have an account registered with the bank, then you will be able to use the mobile no you dropped at the bank for all transactions allowed on this platform. If you have lost your mobile number, contact the bank’s customer rep to have your account information updated into the database.
Just like every bank, we have discussed extensively on this blog, you do not need to be connected to the internet to use this service.
If you have lost the phone number connected to your bank, you should visit the bank to have your account updated.
Service is available on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
In case you are wondering what is the bank USSD code? Wema bank ussd code is *945#
How to open account using wema bank ussd code *945#
- Dial *945*1# on the any of your preferred network. Please note that it must be on a GSM no as landline or otherwise is not allowed to complete it.
- Wait for the command, and reply as applicable.
- On completion, your 10 digit number, otherwise known as account number will be sent to you via text message.
- Do note that you do not need to visit the bank before linking your BVN to your account.
- This can be arranged using wema bank transfer code.
- Dial *945*BVN# i.e *945*45454512124# and wait for confirmation message.
- Make sure you provide your Name and date of birth as it is necessary to validate your claim.
How to transfer money using wema bank ussd code *945#
- Dial *945*Account Number*Amount# from the mobile no registered with wema bank i.e *945*1234567890*2500#.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the transaction
How to buy airtime via wema bank code *945#
- Airtime just for you? Dial *945*Amount# i.e *945*1000#, the airtime will be immediately be received on the mobile no you registered with the bank. Check mobile number account for balance.
- Airtime for family and friends? Dial *945*Beneficiary’s number*Amount# i.e *945*08123456789*500# your friend, family or beneficiary will immediately received a top of NGN500 on his or her mobile number.
How to check account balance with wema bank ussd code *945#
- You do not need to meet with the customer representative or stand in queue just to get your account balance.
- You will have the balance displayed on your phone instantly by using the wema USSD Code.
- All you need to do is dial *945*0#, respond to on-screen prompts and the code will be displayed on your mobile phone screen.
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Wema Bank
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- How to retrieve wema bank account number.
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: Send money to any bank in Nigeria.
- Wema bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Wema Bank Account Balance on Phone.