Do you know you can enjoy easy and convenient banking anywhere with wema bank USSD or mobile money Code?
The service you enjoy goes beyond just transferring fund or buying airtime on your mobile number connected to the bank.
You can ask for your account balance without leaving the comfort of your home, bill payment and many more with just wema bank USSD code. It is otherwise known as wema bank transfer code.
To use the full features, you must have an account registered with the bank, then you will be able to use the mobile no you dropped at the bank for all transactions allowed on this platform.
Just like every bank we have discussed extensively on this blog, you do not need to be connected to the internet to use this service.
Service is available on MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
In case you are wondering what is the USSD code? Wema bank mobile money code is *945#
How to open account using wema bank *945#
- Dial *945*1# on the any of your preferred network. Please note that it must be on a GSM no as landline or otherwise is not allowed to complete it.
- Wait for the command, and reply as applicable. On completion, your 10 digit number, otherwise known as account number will be sent to you via text message.
- Dial *945*BVN# i.e *945*45454512124# and wait for confirmation message.
- Make sure you provide your Name and date of birth as it is necessary to validate your claim.
How to transfer money using wema bank mobile money code *945#
- Dial *945*Account Number*Amount# from the mobile no registered with wema bank i.e *945*1234567890*2500#.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the transaction
How to buy airtime using wema bank code *945#
- Airtime just for you? Dial *945*Amount# i.e *945*1000#, the airtime will be immediately be received on the mobile no you registered with the bank. Check mobile number account for balance.
- Airtime for family and friends? Dial *945*Beneficiary’s number*Amount# i.e *945*08123456789*500# you friend or family will immediately received a top of NGN500 on his or her mobile number.
How to check account balance using wema bank *945#
- You do not need to meet with the customer representative or stand in queue just to get your account balance. You will have them displayed on your phone instantly by using the wema USSD Code.
- All you need to do is dial *945*0#, respond to on-screen prompts and the code will be displayed on your mobile phone screen.