Why are you going through difficulties when you can easily top-up your phone number using Jaiz Bank Airtime Recharge Code?
Gone are the days when the only place to get your phone recharged is through the reseller. There are now a lot of channels available including using jaiz bank mobile app, apps from store, ATM, or via internet banking.
Think of what could happen when you are in a location with no reseller or when your airtime or data suddenly finishes at the wee hours of the day. You will agree with me that you do not have many choices unless you have already activated Jaiz mobile app or instant banking service.
Even if you do not need it at the moment, you can make proper preparation for the unanticipated future and that is knowing how to buy airtime or credit using the Jaiz Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
What do you need? First, you do not need the internet to use the service. Any phone can also be used as long as it can unveil the network on your phone.
This article will attempt to explain all you need to know about Jaiz Bank Airtime Recharge service using the USSD Code.
HOW TO GET STARTED ON JAIZ BANK AIRTIME RECHARGE SERVICE
The starting point is to have an account with Jaiz bank and also fund it with at least an amount enough to cover the cost of the airtime.
If you do not yet have an account with the bank, you can do just that online or visit the bank with your recently taken 2 passport photographs, valid ID card and a utility bill.
When you open account at the branch, you will be getting A Standard Savings Account unlike opening online or via mobile. As mandated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), you will also need to link your BVN with the bank. If you are yet to register for BVN, simply ask the bank officials and you will be attended to accordingly.
Most savings accounts are zero accounts, therefore, you will need to fund or deposit some money into your Jaiz Bank Account to enable you recharge anytime and anywhere.
AIRTIME FEE ON JAIZ AIRTIME SHORT USSD SERVICE
Jaiz customers will be able to buy airtime via the jaiz short code for free. There is no hidden fee or charge. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about when using the service.
There are so many benefits to enjoy on the platform which one of them is the quick way to carry out a banking transaction. Jaiz Airtime Code is just one of the many jaiz shortcodes. There are lots you can do with the Jaiz USSD Code.
HOW TO SEND CREDIT USING JAIZ AIRTIME CODE
- For self recharge, dial *773*Phone Number# from the phone number linked to your Jaiz account.
- To recharge others or third parties, simply dial *773# from the same mobile number.
- Select “Airtime to others”
- Provide the phone number you are sending the airtime.
- Follow prompts to complete the banking transaction.
- When sending to a third party, you may be asked to provide your transaction pin to validate it.
- If you have not yet created a transaction pin, the system will prompt you to create one.
RELATED AND INTERESTING POSTS ABOUT JAIZ BANK
- How to use the Jaiz Bank USSD Code.
- How to check jaiz bank account number.
- What you should know about jaiz bank mobile app.
- Jaiz bank transfer code for quick and secure transaction.
- How to check jaiz bank account balance.