With Jaiz Bank Transfer Code, customers will be able to make a quick, secure, and instant money transfer to any bank account in Nigeria.
This is coming after the experiences by bank customers who are always finding it difficult to meet their day to day banking obligations. The bank had no choice but to provide them with short ussd code to enable them to send money without the aid of any Jaiz Bank Officials.
How many times have you gone to the bank only to meet just few people at their office? You will agree with me that this is not often the case.
It can even get worse at the ATM stand especially now that people tend to spend more than they receive as income.
Jaiz Bank in its own capacity is ensuring that customers are fully satisfied by providing them with various channeles to ensure that they access banking services from anywhere.
This article will be focused on providing you with a simple, convenient, and secure way to meet your payment obligation. This way, you will be able to save some cost and time.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH JAIZ BANK TRANSFER CODE
To be on with this service, there is a need to have an account opened with the bank. If you have not done so, you can open an account online or simply go to the bank with the usual documents which are valid UD card, two passport photographs, and utility bills.
You will also need to complete a form that will include you filling your details including phone number. The phone number is needed if you are to use Jaiz Bank Transfer Code.
Account funding is also important if you want to transfer money from your jaiz bank account to another account.
Another thing to note is that you do not need any internet connection to access this service. Any mobile phone can also be used – it does not matter if it is a push-button mobile phone, android or iPhone.
Jaiz bank transfer is available 24/7, that is you will be to carry out transactions at any time of the day. However, service is better from 5 am in the morning to 7 pm in the night.
JAIZ BANK CHARGES AND TRANSACTION LIMIT
Customers will be able to send up to N150,000 in a day. However, the transaction limits can be increased by visiting the bank to request that your daily limit needs to be increased. It can also also be done via the ussd code.
On the side of the bank charge, the bank operates within the norms set by the Central Bank Of Nigeria. Sending money to another Jaiz account is totally free but not when you are sending to other banks’ accounts.
Customers who send below N5,000 to another bank account are charged N10; fund transfer from N5,001 to N50,000 will attract a service fee of N25 and N50,000 will be fetched for any transfer above N50,000.
HOW TO SEND MONEY VIA JAIZ TRANSFER CODE
- To send money to another account, the code to dial is *773#.
- The code should be dialed on the phone number linked to your jaiz bank account.
- If you are sending it to another Jaiz account, reply with the number that corresponds with Trsf-Jaiz.
- If the fund transfer is to the customer at another bank, reply with Trsf-Others.
- Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
- Understand that you will need to provide your transaction pin for verification purpose.
- If you have not yet created your pin, you will be prompted to create the pin using your Jaiz debit card.
- The transfer should be done if you carefully follow the steps provided for you.
RELATED AND INTERESTING POSTS ABOUT JAIZ BANK
- How to use the Jaiz Bank USSD Code.
- How to check jaiz bank account number.
- What you should know about jaiz bank mobile app.
- How to buy credit via jaiz bank airtime recharge code.
- How to check jaiz bank account balance.