It is time to take the bull by the horns using Jaiz Bank USSD Code. The Unstructured Supplementary Service Data allows you to quickly perform banking transactions quickly without the support of any personnel of the bank.
With the Jaiz Bank USSD Code, you should be able to access some banking transactions even better than when you go to the physical office. If you take time seriously, you will understand the resulting effect when you squander it. To be on the safer side, it is important to know you can get things done quickly.
This is why I am coming out with various ways you can use the Jaiz Bank USSD plus all the exciting benefits you may not even know. However, you can always download the Jaiz Mobile App for even better experiences but with Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, you won’t be needing special devices or the internet to access it.
All you need is just any phone with the capability to provide a network and you are good to go. Jaiz Bank USSD Code is *733# and be used to carry out most banking transactions. It is available on major GSM providers including MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
BENEFITS OF JAIZ BANK USSD CODE
- It is a smooth, convenient, and secure way to carry out banking transactions.
- Buy airtime from your jaiz bank account anytime.
- Customers will also be able to send credit to friends and families.
- Make fund transactions to any bank in Nigeria including Jaiz Bank.
- You will be able to use Jaiz Bank USSD Code to pay your bills.
- It can also be used to check the last 5 transactions.
- Increase the transaction limit for a better banking experience.
- Change, alter or reset your transaction pin anytime.
- Remove and add accounts without the need to ask the officials for help.
- Buy data within the app.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH JAIZ BANK USSD CODE
To use the Jaiz Bank USSD Code, you must have an account running with Jaiz Bank. After opening an account, you will be able to carry out banking transactions upon dialing *773#, but not after you have successfully activated Jaiz Bank USSD Code.
To activate the ussd code, you will need to create a transaction pin using your debit card. The last numbers on the face of your card are what you will need to get it done. The transaction pin, otherwise known as security pin is a 4 digits pin and will be created at the point of carrying out a banking transaction.
HOW TO SEND MONEY USING JAIZ BANK USSD CODE
- Dial *773# from the mobile number linked to your Jaiz Bank USSD Code.
- If you are sending it to another Jaiz Bank Account, reply with 4, Trst -Jaiz.
- To send to another bank’s account, simply select option 5 for Trsf – Others.
- Enter the beneficiary account number.
- Select Bank.
- Enter the amount you are sending.
- Provide the required details to complete the transaction.
- If it is your time using the Jaiz USSD, you will be prompted to create a transaction pin.
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME VIA JAIZ BANK USSD CODE
- To buy airtime from your Jaiz Bank Account, dial *773# from the phone number registered to your account with Jaiz Bank.
- For self recharge, reply with 1, Airtime – Self and to recharge for a friend or family, reply with 2, Airtime – Others.
- Enter your transaction pin to authenticate the process.
- If it is your first time using this service, the system will prompt you to create one.
- Airtime should be successfully purchased.
HOW TO CHECK JAIZ BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
- To check Jaiz Bank Account Balance, dial *773#.
- Reply with 7 which corresponds with Account Balance.
- Follow prompts to complete it.
RELATED AND INTERESTING POSTS ABOUT JAIZ BANK
- How to check jaiz bank account number.
- What you should know about jaiz bank mobile app.
- Jaiz bank transfer code for quick and secure transaction.
- How to buy credit via jaiz bank airtime recharge code.
- How to check jaiz bank account balance.