Before you quickly dash to the bank to send money, do you know there are several and even quicker ways you can send money on your phone?
Keystone Bank Transfer Code remains one of the best ways to send money from your keystone bank’s account to any bank’s account in Nigeria. Another way is to make use of the Keystone Bank Mobile App but we are not going into that for now, instead, we will concentrate on how to send funds or money using the Keystone Bank Recharge Code.
There are several reasons to choose the keystone bank recharge code, one is going to the bank which is not always the best solution now that you will have to be on the queue, it does not matter if you are using an ATM or meeting the teller. It just does not get easier, if you have no time to exhaust.
The keystone bank transfer code is just a part, you could even do much more such as purchasing airtime, paying bills, checking account balance, etc on the ussd service.
What You Should Know About Keystone Bank Transfer Code
Like every commercial bank in Nigeria, there are certain conditions to fulfil. Without meeting any of them, you will not be able to use the Keystone Bank Transfer Code.
If you are yet to have an account with the bank, simply visit any of their branches and show your intention to have an account with them. Normally, they will request for utility bank, govt regulated ID card and passport photograph. Sometimes, they might take the passport photograph from their office. These are just the basics, others to follow including providing your contact details.
The phone number and email address are always used to confirm a transaction. For example, someone who wants to buy goods from Alibaba or aliexpress might need to make payment using a debit card. A one time password is then sent to your Phone Number and Email Address to authenticate transactions.
This service can be used on any GSM network such as MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Airtel. However, there are transfer fees depending on the amount sent to the beneficiary’s account.
Keystone Bank Transfer Charges And Limit
As a keystone bank’s customer, you will be able to transfer from your account to any bank’s account in Nigeria. However, charges apply.
A customer that sends below N5,000 from his or her account will be charged N10; bank transfer from N5,001 from N50,000 is charged at N25 while any transfer above N50,000 is charged N50.
The keystone bank daily transfer limit is N100,000. If you wish to increase the transfer limit, visit the bank and request for an upgrade.
How To Send Money Via Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money from your keystone bank’s account to another account, dial *7111#
- Select option 3 if you are sending to a keystone account or option 4 if you are sending to another bank’s account.
- Provide the account number of the beneficiary.
- Confirm if the account names correspond with the beneficiary’s account number
- Follow prompts to complete the transfer.
- You will be required to provide your transaction pins or the last 4 digits on your debit card to authenticate the bank transfer.
- For quicker bank transfer, Dial *7111*Amount*Account Number# to send money to another bank’s account. Eg *7111*3000*0123456789#
See Also Interesting And Related Posts About Keystone Bank
- How to use keystone bank ussd code.
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Keystone bank mobile app: How to download and register.
- How to check Keystone Bank Account Balance on Phone.