Kiakia is a loan provider with a smooth platform for Nigerian entrepreneurs and employees to have a go at credit products.
Kiakia loan as it is popularly called by all and sundry, has artificial intelligence in place to make it easier to get access to finance using a textual method.
Chatbot, also called artificial intelligence saves time and helps speed things up. It uses a textual way to give users a full swing of their enquiries. This is no doubt the first time I see one on a loan website. Expect a better experience as it has been programmed to answer almost all your questions using automating customer support.
In-app chat with agents has been drastically limited; at a point, it might surface but one can get the personnels through kiakia contact details.
What does kiakia mean? Anyone living or staying in the Southwest, Nigeria would have at least heard someone saying “kia kia” especially in the busy hours of the day. Kia kia simply means “sharp sharp.”
Lagos is one of the busiest cities in the world and also adjudged to be the most populous city in Africa.
This will not be made possible without the striking attitude of the Lagosians towards their day to day operations. Everyone is always in contention to make things happen as quickly as possible, hence the word, “kia kia” becomes a household name.
Kia bits Ltd offers a prompt solution to financial constraints to every qualified person. It offers personal and short term loan and also with the platform for investments. Do you have any cash you are not using at the moment? Simply talk to Mr. k and negotiate your returns.
Advantages of kiakia loan (Mr. K. Chatbot)
- Get direct access to small and personal loan anytime and any day.
- Instant support from a virtual assistant agent and little human intervention when needed.
- Invest your fund and make more money as lender.
- No collateral needed.
- Timely repayment notifications before payment due date.
- Quick and accessible loan for businessmen and women.
- Loan repayment period is between 1 to 6 months.
- Real-time access to loan and application status, credit profile and interest rate.
- No bank listing fees and affordable credit products in place.
How does kiakia loan work
Kia kia loan is one of the products of sterling bank and so far has proven to be a success. Although it does not have app on ios and android, the web version does almost the same. It is well optimized and fit in perfectly on your screen.
All applicants will need to have a sterling bank account to get this loan, if you do not yet have one, you can walk into the bank to get yours or right from your phone.
Dial *822*7# on your phone to have your sterling bank account opened and have the account number sent to you instantly.
It is simple and convenient to apply. To do that, below are all that you need to have in place:
- Staff ID card and Sterling bank account.
- Must have an identified source of income, either salaried or self-employed.
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Valid email address and mobile number.
- Correct personal details.
On kia kia loan, you can have fund up to N200,000 with the minimum being N10,000. On a loan of N200,000 for a 6 months repayment period, the expected amount to be paid is N216,000. The interest rate is subject to change depending on the force of demand and supply at the time of applying.
How to apply for kiakia loan
- The first step is to go to or click on https://kiakia.co/chatbot
- Tap on “borrower” if you need loan. To invest, apply, select “lender“
- When you click on “borrower“, the system will ask you to type in your “email address“
- A verification code will be sent to your inbox which you should enter on kiakia.
- Fill in your correct personal details and submit.
- Move in to request a loan.
- Accept the loan offer if you are satisfied.
- Authenticate account numbers and accept agreement.
- You will receive a message in a few hours about your loan status. If approved, the fund will be sent to the account you authorized.
How to repay loan on kiakia
- Go to kiakia loan website. The website is www.kiakia.co
- On the homepage, click on “click to get loan.”
- Enter Mr. k, the virtual assistant to help you facilitate any operation.
- Scroll down a bit to locate “repay a loan.”
- Tap “repay a loan”
- The virtual assistant will guide you through the repayment process.
Alternatives to kiakia loan
I can think of several loan providers which have been featured on this blog. Standard chartered loan is one of the best finance company because of its capacity to raise about N10m coupled with the longer tenor. Standard chartered loan is only available for salaried persons.
Another one that excites me is paylater, now called Carbon. On paylater, qualified persons can take up to N1m or less depending on urgent needs and it has not more than16 months repayment plan. Although it does not offer as much as standard chartered loan but still remains one of the most popular loan providers in Nigeria.
Swiss credit is not bad as well but the registration process is more thorough and stressful unlike the ones just mentioned. On swiss credit, you can get up to N5m and not much of a long tenor. The positive, it does accommodate both the salaried workers and entrepreneurs.
Kiakia loan contact details
- Kiakia office address: PLOT 395A Etang Obuli Crescent, off Idriss Ibrahim Crescent, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi, Abuja.
- Phone numbers: 08093078377, 09055111140 and 08092245588.
- Whatsapp: 08092245588.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kiakia.co
There is almost nothing that the virtual assistant can’t handle. Kiakia loan app arguably has the best interest rate in Nigeria and versatile, in the sense that no one is left out. Most loan providers favour salaried workers over the self-employed but not kia kia.
With flexible repayment plan, instant disbursement of cash, chatbot support, collateral-free, and many more, we cant deny that kiakia is no pushover in the Nigeria financial market which is bound to entice the teeming loan seekers.