Lendme loan app is a smart app which grants you instant cash right from your smartphone without the need to pass through the usual rigorous process in obtaining a loan.
It is easy to use, set up and convenient for both new and returning customers.
How often do we go out of cash before that great payday? Especially on days where we need to pay for school fees, home improvement, medical fees or whatever you can think of.
Luckily for us, BE RESOURCES LTD makes it very convenient to get a loan by using internet to connect on your android phone. In this article, I will expose you to all you need to know about Lendme.
Reasons why you should use Lendme loan app
- An easy and quick way to get a loan using the app.
- Make real-time repayment of loan on the app.
- Get your cash immediately after approval.
- Avoid tendering collateral and office visitation before loan approval.
- Access loan as low as NGN2,000 and not more than NGN20,000 as first timer.
- Grow your loan limit to NGN100,000 as you repay back loan in time.
- No documents needed to obtain a loan.
How does LendMe work?
Here is a simple steps to get started on LendMe:
- The first step to obtaining a loan is to install the app from play store.
- After installation on your android phone, the next step is to enter your information by registering or signing up on the app.
- Use the slider to select your loan amount and repayment period. For the first time users, you will only have access to amount not more than NGN20,000.
- Select reason why you need the loan although not that it has any bearing on chance of getting the loan. It is just a formality.
- After the whole application process, just chill as your application is processed.
- The loan amount will be credited to the bank account you provided immediately after approval.
If this is your first time of using LendMe loan app, the amount of loan you can get is not less than N2000 and not more than N20,000. As you score high on your credit points, you can move up your ladder up to NGN100,000 with repayment periods of 2 months and 6 months. The monthly interest is between 12% and 36%.
When you collect a loan of N100,000 with a fixed interest rate of 60% to be paid over a period of 180 days. You will repay NGN130,000 which is spread over a period of 6 months with an equavalent amount of NGN21,667 for each month.
What happens when you fail to repay back loan?
- When you refuse to make good on your commitment, your account will be suspended.
- It will hamper your chance of getting loan in the future.
- You will be reported to credit reporting agency which in turn will dent your credit score.
Lendme loan app contact details
Is Lendme legit?
Right from the point of registration to Lendme login, you are in good hands. The financial service provider uses encryption to store your information.
You are not the only one to ask this question. This always come up when applicants discover they are been asked to enter their BVN into the system. Some even dread the idea of granting the app access to their phone.
Being careful is not really bad but one needs to understand why these are required. On the issue of BVN, it is to verify your identity while access to your phone is to study if you are entitled to a loan or if you can get up to N100,000 if you need it.
Having a problem in remembering your BVN? You could just dial *565*0# on the mobile number you registered with your phone or just take a walk to any bank you attached the BVN.
Now that I have been able to clear that, Lendme app is not a scam but safe to use. This is a company having an interest of customers and with regular feedback and updates on loans and tenure. A move intends to state it clearer to new and old customers.
No longer in doubt? Simply check out all the exciting features using your lendme login details.
The important part has been done. You now know what it entails to get a loan from LendMe app. No more financial embarrassment when you have a loan like this to help you out of that tight corner when you need it.
Although there are lots of loan apps in Nigeria with no collateral you can count on but I will still suggest you use LendMe based on unique feature common with few loan apps. Guess what it is? Regular updates to fix bugs and works accordingly with updates on operating system of your android smartphone.
The sore part, it is only available for people living in Lagos state and 18 years or above with a verifiable source of income. If you need an app that works anywhere, you can always knock on branch loan app, quickcheck, palmcredit and several others.