Watching sports can be fun and can also be an opportunity to make money, fortunately, you have Merrybet. Merrybet is a betting site that would provide you with a chance but the question is does it really worth it?
It is difficult to put Merrybet in the same bracket with the likes of Bet9ja and Nairabet. The two have already established themselves in the industry, but one can only imagine if Merrybet could catch up later. But with the way Merrybet are going about their business, it is just a matter of time.
Merrybet also features the most popular sports from around the world and can be played on mobile devices and PC. The sports include Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, Ice hockey, handball, volley, table tennis, baseball, rugby, motorsport, cycling, american football, golf, cricket, and beachball.
BETTING TIPS TO WIN BIG
Before going on this mission, ensure you take actionable steps to protect yourself by betting right. The pressure will always come to win big, but greediness does not always work hand in hand with betting, therefore, you will need to ensure you bet responsibly.
The first rule is never think of it as a way to improve your finance. Have a strong aim to ensure you do not spend without caution on betting, this will help you avoid the pitfalls associated with bettings. As a punter who loves the sports and also aiming to win some cash, ensure that you only bet with the money you can afford to lose.
Another thing you should not attempt is trying to win back what you have lost. Many punters further have failed miserably because of the inability to let go. Once you have lost your stake, never attempt to chase your losses. Instead think of a better approach when selecting your games. If after trying what you thought was a better approach and still not working in your favour, it could be a time to take a break from betting. If you need to do better, there are some good prediction sites with at least 90% chance of winning your bets, you could use any of them for better guides.
Also, you should never borrow to bet. It is not ideal and could put you in further lows. Take betting as just something you do when you are free, instead concentrate on other activities that would actually improve your income. Betting is a very risky venture and you do not want to depend on betting or use it as an escape to a better life.
Finally, if you want to follow your guts and then avoid using prediction sites recommended by experts and content creators, then you should always analyse objectively. Never let your love for a team influence your selections. These are the major mistakes that people make and you should never join the league no matter how much you love your team.
MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM STAKE ON MERRYBET
Merrybet provides you with the most competitive odds, making sure that on top of having fun, you might also win a bit of cash betting on your favourite sporting events. To place a bet on Merrybet, the minimum amount allowed on merrybet is N50 and the maximum amount is not specified which means there is no defined maximum stake amount.
Customers can only bet that low only online, any merrybet shop will only allow customers a minimum stake amount of N100.
HOW TO REGISTER ON MERRYBET
- To open an account on Merrybet, enter www.merrybet.com on your mobile or pc browser.
- Click on the profile icon located at the top of the page.
- Click “Register” to begin your sign up on merrybet.
- Complete all fields with your correct information. These are very important if you do not want to put your winnnings or account at risk.
- Select the box if you have attained 18 years of old. If you have not, come back when you are officially 18 years old.
- Click on “Register”
- A message containing your “Validation Link” will be sent to your email. You will need to click on it.
- You have now successfully opened a merrybet account. Remember, only one user per merrybet account like it is for other bookies.
DEPOSIT ON MERRYBET
Merrybet has various deposit options for you, but the most used is the use of debit cards. Bettors can select methods that work for them; whatever the decision, the mission is to make it easier for all merrybet customers.
Another important info bettors should take. note is that after depositing or funding your merrybet account, it is important for the deposited fund to pass through the system before making a withdrawal request. Failure to do so might result to fail transaction.
The minimum deposit amount is N100 and there is no specified deposit maximum amount on merrybet.
How To Deposit Money On Merrybet Using Interswitch Webpay
- To fund your Merrybet account, login using your login details.
- Click on ‘Deposits’ at the top of the merrybet’s homepage.
- Tap the Interswitch’ button.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit in your merrybet account and click ‘Next’.
- You will get a preview of the amount you are able to deposit into your account, Click ‘Confirm’ if you are okay with it.
- The payment gateway will load. You will need to provide your card details to complete the transaction.
- Interswitch debit card, Naira Master Card or Verve card are accepted.
How To Deposit On Merrybet Using Quickteller/Atm
- Customers can fund their accounts using quickteller.com/merrybet or visit any ATM around them.
- If you are using ATM, you will need to insert your ATM card into ATM and enter your Pin.
- Select “Quickteller” or “other wallets” (GTB).
- Select “paybills” > Choose “others”.
- Insert any of these codes for the amount you want to purchase:
“50801” – N500
“50802” – N1000
“50803” – N2000
“50804” – N3000
“50805” – N5000
“50806” – N10000
“50807” – for any amount
- Enter your “customer ID number” your customer ID can be found in the account section after login.
- Confirm the name of the beneficiary and select “accept amount due”.
- Provide your phone number to receive a confirmation message and select “proceed”.
- This is how to deposit on Merrybet via quickteller.
How To Deposit On Merrybet Via Paydirect
1. Bettors can also visit the bank any of the below banks to fund their Merrybet Account, the participating banks are;
- Access Bank / Diamond Bank
- Eco Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Sterling Bank
- First Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Union Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Enterprise Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
2. To deposit merry via Paydirect, fill in the deposit slip using the following details:
- Account name: PAYDIRECT (Merrybet Gold).
- Account number: Your Merrybet customer ID.
- Depositors Name: Merrybet Account
- Name (Username).
3. Hand the deposit amount and the completed deposit slip to the Teller/Cashier and state that you are funding your merrybet account.
4. The Teller will complete the payment on your behalf.
5. You will get the equivalent of the deposit in your Merrybet account. Confirm if you are in doubt.
WITHDRAWAL ON MERRYBET
Merrybet Customers cannot deposit funds into their Merrybet account and decide to withdraw it. They will have to stake before they can eventually withdraw and that is if they win their bets on Merrybet.
The minimum amount you can withdraw on Merrybet is N1,000 and the maximum withdrawal amount is N500,000 which is better when compared with Betking Nigeria. Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours and only on official working days.
The bookie also has a Cash Out Feature, this is a feature that allows the bettor to get part of their winnings before the events they placed on.
How To Withdraw From Merrybet Account
- To withdraw your merrybet account, login to your merrybet account.
- Click on Payout located at the top of the page.
- Choose your bank type and enter your account number.
- Choose bank account type whether Savings or Current Account , then the Amount you wish to withdraw from Merrybet.
- Tap “Next” to complete your withdrawal request.